Ah, instant lower back pain for life

Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
These vids just keep getting crazier lol
Like I said earlier, I see horror type stuff in my feed. People going under car, getting hit leaving broken limbs and blood. One had his foot being held in by a strip of skin. Stubby leg with the foot off to the side in the sock. People are legit fucking up their lives for this stupid shot.

Reactions: cdh027

331stang

Regular
Aug 14, 2011
Man , what happened to the days of bringing your car out to a parking lot and just hanging out and bullshitting till 2/3 a.m. . With a bunch of people , you'd get an occasional race off somewhere , but none of the people I ran with and still talk to thought "hey let's see how bad I can go destroy my car and engine for the internet " not one time ever did I think "hope I make it home tonight after hanging out"

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Man , what happened to the days of bringing your car out to a parking lot and just hanging out and bullshitting till 2/3 a.m. . With a bunch of people , you'd get an occasional race off somewhere , but none of the people I ran with and still talk to thought "hey let's see how bad I can go destroy my car and engine for the internet " not one time ever did I think "hope I make it home tonight after hanging out"

Scratching my head as I watch people in the videos purposely standing there, waiting to get nailed by a car.

Then there is typically a random guy who nonchalantly pulls out a gun and open fires towards a car and the crowd.

Reactions: 331stang

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Scratching my head as I watch people in the videos purposely standing there, waiting to get nailed by a car.

Then there is typically a random guy who nonchalantly pulls out a gun and open fires towards a car and the crowd.
The guy in the one two or three up looks like he jumped in front of one purposely.

331stang

Regular
Aug 14, 2011

Every video I watch , I cant understand WHY they want to get hit by a car , I mean shit ,that one fucktard lost his foot and hopped around pouring blood all over , I mean how the fuck is that fun to be around , almost every person at these things will never have anything to contribute to society anyways , except filling a jail cell

Thread Info