The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Getting close to the time to pull the snow blower out, give it a tune up, and get the one shear pin that seized up and broke off out so it can be replaced.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
i just want the snow to hold off until I get the roof and gutters done. After that bring on the snow. I have a huskimo puppy that will fucking love it.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I procrastinated again and didn’t get a manly self propelled snow blower. Baby dick push snow blower will have to suffice, again…oh the humanity.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of shovels... so. meh

I am still thinking about getting a 48" or 50", 3 or 5 way plow blade for the ATV. Make a few passes on the driveway, then some donuts in the street. Repeat.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I wanted to replace my hydraulic lines on the plow this season, but just haven't gotten there yet. I need to quit draggin' my feet,

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
Told the wife I should go fire up the snowblower last night. She rolled her eyes and said "now you KNOW we're not getting snow, right?"

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
since we are talking about the white shit.... anyone have fireplace cleaning recommendations?
I will need someone as well but the previous owner said it was fine… yeah I closed it up and 1” chunks of crap were falling down. Home inspector said The chimney has a ton of buildup in it and should not be used at all. Also the ash pit or whatever is completely full up to the fireplace…. Crazy shit.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Gas fireplace here, all for show. Had the chimney cap off last year when I redid all the trim and painted. The vent pipe is clean as a whistle. I fire it up about 2x a season just to make sure the gas valve works.

Bru

Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Interesting way to describe light snowfall from National Weather Service Chicago:

"Scattered snow showers are a good bet Friday which looks to be a raw and unpleasant day!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom