đź’¬ OT âť„️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Use it or lose it? I mean there really isn't anything being forecast to call for it:

1639001776383.png

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Again, Geneva (especially) and St. Charles put the beet juice down today. When I took the kids to school this morning there was nothing down. Tonight when I went back down there for a school function, roads were doused. I don't get it! There isn't anything of signifigance coming. Some flurries to light snow showers Friday night in to Saturday morning, but nothing that will probably even get the roads wet to begin with.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Put the plow on so we'll get a half inch.

What amazes me, as I've posted earlier, in the past few weeks, several communities I pass through, laid down the beet juice extremely generously. Yet there was no real, credible threat for any levels of snow and subsequent cold that follows and that the juice is intended to help.

Yet this morning, long before the first flake fell, traversing these same communities, not a drop of juice was put down.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Drove from Lombard to Addison and back and 5 spin outs. All busy roads 53, north ave and lake st. Unreal how peeps forget how to drive an inch of snow.

It's not even an inch... Maybe a 1/4 inch and that might be stretching it.

Yet Elgin came through with their one swipe of our court for it and made a bigger mess than they were solving for.

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Thread Info