Food / Drink The official Popeyes thread

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Nah.

A Spicy Breast from Popeye's is the greatest single piece of meat on the planet.

Not hating on Portillos, had a dipped beef for lunch and loved the sh!t out of it. But no one single item at Portillos compares to that one item at Popeye's in my world.

Single greatest piece of meat on the planet?

No one single item at..... ugh, never mind

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So nothing ever fucks my stomach up.. Ever... Dozen jalapeño white castles, 2 whoppers, taco bell, 18 Buffalo wings, nothing. Ever...

I almost just didn't make it. I just raced down 65 to make it home in the fastest time ever and
giphy.gif

Yup. Again. I'll be a staying away. Far away. Not a huge loss since it's literally the biggest pita to get to any popeyes for me. You guys enjoy

giphy.gif

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Heading home with my prize. Asked for extra sauce this time. We'll see if that is a win or too much.

First, as always, this chicken is ridiculously juicy for fast food. Still zero complaints.

As for the extra sauce, it makes the sandwich far messier. You get extra flavor but it does overpower the breading AND it makes the great bun a bit frail. I dont regret doing it but I would not suggest asking for extra.

Thread Info