The official MKV Supra thread

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
That last part.......

I have a feeling Toyota will do a fine abortion job on their own even without BMWs help

:rofl: sorry not sorry.

Why so much hate towards the new Supra? I’m glad they are bringing it back and reviving the Supra name. I hope it does really well and they up the power in 2 years. I really like the front end pic that Mook posted they did a nice job compared to some cars that are coming out. I myself still can’t get over the s550 Ford Fusion front end. That’s why I won’t buy one, I just can’t pay that much for that fusion front end. It’s not all about 9s or 10s or even 8s not everyone wants to drag race on the street or track.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Why so much hate towards the new Supra? I’m glad they are bringing it back and reviving the Supra name. I hope it does really well and they up the power in 2 years. I really like the front end pic that Mook posted they did a nice job compared to some cars that are coming out. I myself still can’t get over the s550 Ford Fusion front end. That’s why I won’t buy one, I just can’t pay that much for that fusion front end. It’s not all about 9s or 10s or even 8s not everyone wants to drag race on the street or track.

Agree, balanced, fun car is key.

For the price, let’s hope the Supra performs quite well against the Corvette, Nismo 370Z, Mustang GT Performance Pack 2 and Camaro SS

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
hope it does really well and they up the power in 2 years.

That isn't guaranteed. Look at the Miata. If there ever was a sports car that could use more power, it is it. And the newest model went down in power. haha

As far as the S550 and Fusion having the same styling cues, all manufacturers are doing that now. Matching many of their vehicles together with styling cues. I don't think the Fusion front end would distract many people from buying it when you look at the car as a whole. The Mustang is a great looking car with that front end and definitely looking at the car from any other angle. You just don't want to spend the money. That is the main reason. I can understand that. The love of the 03/04 Cobra as a driver's car over the S550 is something I can't understand. haha

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
That isn't guaranteed. Look at the Miata. If there ever was a sports car that could use more power, it is it. And the newest model went down in power. haha

As far as the S550 and Fusion having the same styling cues, all manufacturers are doing that now. Matching many of their vehicles together with styling cues. I don't think the Fusion front end would distract many people from buying it when you look at the car as a whole. The Mustang is a great looking car with that front end and definitely looking at the car from any other angle. You just don't want to spend the money. That is the main reason. I can understand that. The love of the 03/04 Cobra as a driver's car over the S550 is something I can't understand. haha

Please keep the 03-04 cobra out of this. I look at the mustangs all day and everytime I see one I think it’s a fusion more and more. Now the gt350 is a very sexy Stang.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Please keep the 03-04 cobra out of this. I look at the mustangs all day and everytime I see one I think it’s a fusion more and more. Now the gt350 is a very sexy Stang.

Buy a GT350. They will hold their value better anyways.

But even a Fusion is better looking than any New Edge Mustang...lol

hes-not-wrong-you-know.jpg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Disclaimer: could be wrong but...

I think I just saw a new red Supra driving near Orland Park on Midlothian Pkwy. I had the window cracked and heard a nice mellow rumble. At first I thought it was a small Ferrari but nope...new Supra. Looks amazeballs.

Like I said, I could be wrong but the boner in my pants was real.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info