Real Name
Go Go
Margaret Qualley Magic GIF by NEON

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
I did drive my buddies C8 for awhile and he had exhaust, plus lowering kit on it. It was a very very good driving experience and sneaky smooth quick. Felt kind of slow actually on the but dyno but when next to someone is when you noticed how quick it really was. I would not mind driving one everyday. I just like old shit better.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
And I think my next "fast car" is going to be a C8 or whatever the current gen corvette is. When Im done playing with the Bronco, there should be a huge selection of gently used, garage kept C8s all over the place.

Funny story Im seeing SHITLOADS of C8's all over the place down here. I see a few every day without fail. Not sure whats happening, but I counted 5 today in the hour I was out and that was just around my town. Every day when I go out, I see 2-3 no joke.

Reactions: Bigturbonotch

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
And I think my next "fast car" is going to be a C8 or whatever the current gen corvette is. When Im done playing with the Bronco, there should be a huge selection of gently used, garage kept C8s all over the place.

Funny story Im seeing SHITLOADS of C8's all over the place down here. I see a few every day without fail. Not sure whats happening, but I counted 5 today in the hour I was out and that was just around my town. Every day when I go out, I see 2-3 no joke.

IMG_8169.jpeg

This doesn’t include 2024 C8 probably 65000-70000 when done

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My owner submitted for a mustang GTD for himself and we were just talking about a z06 and I asked him how many c8s do you think we’re built from 2020-2023 he says probably 7000-8000 per year. When I showed him he said wtf that’s crazy those c8s are going to tank in value.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
My owner submitted for a mustang GTD for himself and we were just talking about a z06 and I asked him how many c8s do you think we’re built from 2020-2023 he says probably 7000-8000 per year. When I showed him he said wtf that’s crazy those c8s are going to tank in value.
Such is the nature for all base Vette's though. The only reason they haven't is due toe weird ass market for the last several years.

If my order for the C8Z hadn't been bumped I would have just waited for it. But they'll still be C8Z's being produced when I'm ready to buy again, and they won't be sky high markups so it will be easier to get one at MSRP.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019

For sho. Corvettes have always been mass produced like that. They always seem to sell well too. Everyone loves that factory tour/museum delivery RPO as well. I always said if I buy another new corvette at some point, Im ordering it and doing the factory tour and museum delivery.

But they are pumping them out so fast, its insane. At least they are still cool cars though. I've always been a vette guy and will probably end up one again. Or more a chevy guy. I really liked the ZL1's too. Such an under rated car. Always has been.

Huggerorange73

#notmywhitesox
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
Real Name
Mike
For sho. Corvettes have always been mass produced like that. They always seem to sell well too. Everyone loves that factory tour/museum delivery RPO as well. I always said if I buy another new corvette at some point, Im ordering it and doing the factory tour and museum delivery.

But they are pumping them out so fast, its insane. At least they are still cool cars though. I've always been a vette guy and will probably end up one again. Or more a chevy guy. I really liked the ZL1's too. Such an under rated car. Always has been.
I thought you were 100% done with cars?

Holy shit you're all over the map 😂

Thread Info