Movie The Iron Claw

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I saw this last night. It was done really well.

It had good reviews before release and is scoring well on Rotten Tomatos

Screenshot_20231223_111905_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: rocco

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I remember being really young and my grandparents would watch me on the weekends occasionally. My Opa (German for grandfather) loved Fritz (the father) and his iron claw move. Probably because Fritz's original character was a Nazi supporter (bad guy).lol

I can't say I remember the Von Erich's. Other than David being real tall, blond, and wearing his cowboy hat. But remember reading about them. Then seeing the Dark Side of the Wring series on Vice a year or two ago.

The movie plays with the time line a little. They don't even mention the youngest brother Chris. Who was like 5'4", had asthma and a bone condition that made his bones brittle. He wrestled for a short while but also ended up shooting himself. The movie left his story out since he didn't have much to do with wrestling, had a similar story as Kerry, and would slow the flow of the movie. I think the movie is better for it. But sad to think another brother was also lost to suicide.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info