The guy who bought my Gsxr 1k crashed

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
WAY too many bike crashes this summer...most resulting in deaths. You arent fucking invisible on these things. It boggles my mind that so many dont wear helmets.

It boggles my mind with so many accidents resulting in death, most people that ride know this person or that person. Most of these accidents are from riding to fast, like a dick or both. Yet what do they do? They set up a memorial cruise and proceed to rocket down the highway at 170mph still. The next day, same thing.
People really need to learn. Your friends are dying doing exactly what you are doing. Riding as fast as you can down the highway from point A to B, whipping in and out of traffic, all while doing wheelies.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
WAY too many bike crashes this summer...most resulting in deaths. You arent fucking invincible on these things. It boggles my mind that so many dont wear helmets.

My favorite are the super hardcore awesome guys who actually bring their helmet with them... strapped to the helmet hook under the seat. Just put the fucking thing on, the only person who will give a shit in the end of you not wearing a helmet is your family when your brain matter is highway spinart because you're a dipshit.

Yes I know helmets won't 100% save you but it sure will give you a much larger chance.

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
Had the same thing happen to me. I had a busa for about 2 weeks. Decided it was too big for me and a guy came and bought it from me the first day I put it up for sale. He said he took time off from riding because he had his daughter and she was finally big enough he could get another bike. Crashed and died on his way home with it not 15 miles from leaving my house. I know it doesn't reflect how I have to ride but it scarred me enough to never want to ride again.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Had the same thing happen to me. I had a busa for about 2 weeks. Decided it was too big for me and a guy came and bought it from me the first day I put it up for sale. He said he took time off from riding because he had his daughter and she was finally big enough he could get another bike. Crashed and died on his way home with it not 15 miles from leaving my house. I know it doesn't reflect how I have to ride but it scarred me enough to never want to ride again.

Now that's messed up...damn

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
looks like the car wasnt paying attention either....nailed his ass while turning

Misjudged for sure. If the dude was doing XX over the limit, how are you supposed to know that before turning? You expect the speed limit, and most drivers can judge timing like that. Hell, the car could've looked once and saw nothing...but then the next there is all of a sudden a bike crashing into you.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt

Wow...talk about sad :(

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
fuck bikes.

not doin' it.

Wanna buy a nice Big Wheel?

DAMN!! Every year I go through this same shit and want to sell my bike. I love it more than ever now but it still don't stop me from bailing on it and buying another fun car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info