IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
In

See if you like him in that (if you haven't already seen it):

He was great in that (and its a great movie overall), but mostly cuz he had Russell Crowe to bounce off of. When he's the sole leading role, hes really not that great of an actor :LOL:

That being said. Will watch this one just for the explosions and pew pews and throat stabbies.

Plus this looks like it has a great supporting cast.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Peter Porte Waiting GIF by Paramount Network

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Just finished watching it. Not exceptional but it’s pretty good, action scenes are good and Chris Evans was good as a very hatable sleazy bad guy. Gosling seemed to channel the same character from Gangster Squad but he makes a good pitch as a viable action star in the future.
100%. Overall, I liked it. And I fucking hate Chris evans and that role was perfect for that twat.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
"Will someone kill this Ken doll already"

I wonder if that was legit part of the script or if Evans just added that in there because Gosling is making that Barbie movie.
:ROFLMAO:

I know!!! I caught that too, I was like............that can't be coincidence :LOL:

Just finished. I enjoyed this. It's a solid action flick. Everyone was good too, even the girl that played the niece. Evans played a good asshole, even tho I couldnt stop seeing Jim Carey from Me Myself and Irene :LOL: And I will say this about Gosling, he may not be an overly emotive actor, but sometimes his deadpan delivery of humorous lines makes them even funnier than they have any right being :LOL:

And that whole scene w/ the street tram and car chase would have been right at home in a james bond movie. Even the music was very bond-ish. And they even had that line in there about "007 was taken" this movie really could've been a james bond audition tape for Gosling

Overall an enjoyable way to shut your brain off and be entertained for 2 hours

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info