Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
1588175034588.jpeg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Aliens exist, but no one on Earth has ever seen solid evidence.
plenty of evidence

its just you show someone and then they just kick the can down the road and say "well ill believe it when I see it in person"...then its "well ill see it when an alien is fondling my butthole, coulda been a plane."

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
plenty of evidence

its just you show someone and then they just kick the can down the road and say "well ill believe it when I see it in person"...then its "well ill see it when an alien is fondling my butthole, coulda been a plane."

I'd like to believe. It's seems unlikely that Earth is the only planet in existence with intelligent life. But if you assume that all existent life was 'born' at the same time, space travel just may not be there yet for everyone.

I just don't believe that we've seen any evidence that intelligent life from other planets has achieved interstellar travel. It's always footage of something filmed on a potato and we're supposed to believe that is irrefutable proof. And with how easy it is to fake video, I'm even more skeptical when I see something.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I'd like to believe. It's seems unlikely that Earth is the only planet in existence with intelligent life. But if you assume that all existent life was 'born' at the same time, space travel just may not be there yet for everyone.

I just don't believe that we've seen any evidence that intelligent life from other planets has achieved interstellar travel. It's always footage of something filmed on a potato and we're supposed to believe that is irrefutable proof. And with how easy it is to fake video, I'm even more skeptical when I see something.
have you ever tried to record an airplane 10000+ feet up?

now make them faster.

thats why potato in most cases. Or faked. Maxed out digital zoom will give you that quality even with the best HD camera nowadays. It isnt until you get physical DSLR zoom lenses do you start to get the clarity, but then you run into the problem of keeping it stable if these things are moving fast.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
The 'tic-tac' videos are really interesting, and a bit scary if they're actual physical objects.

Bob Lazar is full of shit though. I watched that podcast back when it came out and nothing he says adds up. He's been around for a long time and has been thoroughly debunked.
Is he though??? Element 115 was described by him in the early 80's then was added to the periodic table in 2003....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info