🚘 Automotive The ETS GTR drag car is for sale

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
At least it finally has a chassis in it, and not just an 8.50 cage with a seat that moves all over. But you can get a LOT more car for $285-395,000, something that can go faster and be more consistent and reliable. I don't know what you would even do with this besides the couple events they do with it now.
It would be a great conversation piece and thing to flex on social media tho! thats gotta be worth part of the 300k price!

Reactions: Broke EF

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
They were the start of the easy mod to go fast, then it ballooned into mega mods and big money motor builds. Now the R8/Huracan are the platforms of choice.
I mean, I get racing but when they started to get into the 7, or 6 second range it really made no sense. Basically they took a LONG time to catching up to be legal to go fast anywhere but a private track rental (GTR world cup). They really stuck with the OEM trans and drivetrain for far longer than I would have. You already have a billet engine, make it RWD with a powerlide or a 400 and go way faster every pass rather than maybe 1 every so often.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Thread Info