TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
IMG_7489_zpstzp0rydi.jpg~original

maybe a secondary remote small tank for e-85 or 110 for "track only use"

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
This has been discussed quite a bit on other social media outlets pertaining to Dodge. Some don't believe this will be the case as (rumor) the Demon will be about 1% of the Hellcat production.

You should buy one. I'd take your old one off your hands. :nutz:

Love your color combo. Granite Crystal is #1 for me followed by Billet Silver and Sublime or Go Mango.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
You should buy one. I'd take your old one off your hands. :nutz:

Love your color combo. Granite Crystal is #1 for me followed by Billet Silver and Sublime or Go Mango.

Appreciate it the compliment but I won't be buying a Demon. This isn't the reason but I can't even imagine the ADM dealers will charge on this car. They charged huge ADM's on the Hellcats and they were mass produced.

Id assume its the same at the GTR, press some buttons, mash the gas, car holds a certain rpm and then you go once you let off the brakes (or let go of the clutch i assume).

You are pretty much correct, the only difference is a GTR is AWD which makes their launch control useful. A Hellcats Launch control is useless on the street and almost useless at the track, unless you are dedicating a tire to it. However, than you will twist the Driveshaft in half.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
^ew if that's true.

Normal people do not want stripped out track cars. You can do some minor weight reduction without ruining the car.

No A/C? Out!

No Radio people can live with even though that blows.

i personally don't think it will be that "extreme".

gm got so much flack for having ac be an option in the z28 that i think dodge won't go that route.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
^ew if that's true.

Normal people do not want stripped out track cars. You can do some minor weight reduction without ruining the car.

No A/C? Out!

No Radio people can live with even though that blows.
They did with the viper... which is where i think some people are coming from. Personally i highly doubt they would go that far. All the car needs is a little weight reduction, better suspension, and better tires
i personally don't think it will be that "extreme".

gm got so much flack for having ac be an option in the z28 that i think dodge won't go that route.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info