The cat is out of the bag - 750hp 2019 Corvette ZR1

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
I think it is offered with a smaller spoiler. Not a fan of the looks. Overall like someone else said, the carbon Z06 package is the best looking one out there. Wide and aggressive. Add a pulley and a tune and it is more than you will ever need for the street.

I can't imagine what someone would do with this thing on the street

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I mean not to be the killjoy here but you realize the type-r is actually really fast around a track right?

What I mean is that all the oversized scoops and intakes are mostly non-functional. The Type-R looks like it does because of styling, while the ZR1's intakes are there because they are required. The CTR's styling could have been much better and more streamlined without changing its performance.

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
No window on the hood to show the plastic engine cover? I'm out...
4636a52472260b3f4a09501df66566a3.jpg

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
The front intakes will have to grow on me, I know how necessary it is and what it means for mods to be able to suck that much air in. I would like to know lap times with and without the wing.

Maybe there is a way to rate sketchiness or chance of poop in pants around the track without a wing. :jg:

I wouldn't want to drive that thing without it if I was tracking it. But what do I know it had 5x the horspower of what I drive.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I'm assuming the Demon isn't going to be running around the street on its DR's. I'd say from a dig the Demon would have a few cars on it, but from a roll, the Vette all day er day.

when I hear "in a straight line" I guess I think of the 1/4 mile.
not high way roll racing.
besides the Demon is geared for the strip :trump:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info