Teach me about Trucks

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
[MENTION=771]Rebel[/MENTION] not sure the market by you but around here Chevy is deep discounting any '18 still on the new lot because of the '19 new body style. You'll be able to get a lot of truck for $35k. I recently purchased one.

Looks like they're doing 20% off MSRP. Saw a Z71 I believe listed at 52K and they offered 39K right away on it. I wasn't overly sold on how it looked but the price was interesting. Also saw a Trail Boss at 35K

The Ford Dealer I was at was selling all trucks at invoice but they weren't huge discounts. I was leaning towards the F150s more for some reason but the prices on the Silverado was tempting. Still considering that white F150 I posted earlier. Maybe it's been past marketing from brands overall but I mostly am sticking to those two trucks. Nissan and Toyota didn't really appeal to me.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
Went back and forth for two days and pulled the trigger on this guy.

19916988537x640.jpg

19916988552x640.jpg

Priced out a Colorado that was about 8K less MSRP but the rebates weren't very good. Ended up with a 1700 difference between that and the Silverado. Wouldn't budge on the price for the Silverado but I got 2 extra oil changes and a detail for the WRX from a shop down the street. Need to finish paperwork tomorrow as finance guy left.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info