• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

TCG Track Day 2018 #1 June 4th Autobahn

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
That's probably why they did that, those advanced drivers are driving really fast cars, you'd probably be in the way a lot of the time and those rich people aren't going to like that.

Lol...

Driver etiquette far more important than speed. As long as they are alert and let you by it’s not a problem. I’ve seen guys pointing me by on the straight away and I haven’t even exited the corner. They obviously see the closure rate and were prepared. It’s only bad when there is a train of slow moving cars.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Dude, those cup cars come up on you FAST, they're usually running in 3's and 4's too so you go through a turn in a 240hp car and look in the mirror which was once clear for miles and there's a GD 911 cup car on your ass :rofl: I could manage a ZR1, you're just a few seconds faster than my car, I could see that coming for minutes.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
See? I haven't bailed yet :rofl: 20180531_131304.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I will be there in my stockish boring mazda3. Going to run you down in intermediate [emoji2]

might be pointing you by if i don't chooch along a bit better than my last track day.

have a funky thing now where after the car sits a bit, the first time i brake when going like 20 mph there's a 'bnnng' from the front left caliper like something was stuck and got sprung to normal. after that it feels and seems normal. which it did on the track too just think something is a bit wonky at the moment, with the brakes, which isn't the ideal place for wonkiness

Thread Info