Guess I'm gonna bump this
be7fb4bddc899eb2d7df4079bbee97d7.jpg
121e640c67950751aa53cc1ce87f9a61.jpg
6a4dcf2c812f36dca72615d0eac3e10d.jpg

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
so i have been playing around with starting a 3/4 sleeve. I have probably 20 to 30+ drawings i have done for myself and just never got any of them done. I don't wanna stick with just one artist to do them, id rather pick several great artist to put my pieces together. I wanna find a stellar black n' white artist as i already have a few color artist in mind. Where do any of u get your ink done at?

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
^^^ For something like that I would stick with one artist. Plan everything out at once that you want and do the outline so everything flows nicely. It can work piece by piece with different artists, but I feel it wouldn't be a clear vision. Just my 2 cents.

As for all of my ink, DJ at Burnt Tiger (Irving Park and Western) is where I go. All the guys at the shop do great work and are cool dudes.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
Yeah. Kind of made the appointment spur of the moment a few weeks back. Friend of a friend now works at a shop in Milwaukee, but filling in at Proton out in DeKalb for a few days this week.

Kind of funny too, I was showing my mom his Instagram, she saw his name and said he did one on her and my step dad like ten years ago.

94ta383

Regular
Feb 13, 2011
Cortland, IL
Yeah. Kind of made the appointment spur of the moment a few weeks back. Friend of a friend now works at a shop in Milwaukee, but filling in at Proton out in DeKalb for a few days this week.

Kind of funny too, I was showing my mom his Instagram, she saw his name and said he did one on her and my step dad like ten years ago.

Proton is a great shop, I have some of my other work done by Chris May

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
So how weird is it to put my name on a tattoo? I want to do a family tree of sort with my name and my wife's name at the bottom as the root of the family with our last name blended into the trunk of the tree and my boys names in the tree itself.

Weird?

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
So how weird is it to put my name on a tattoo? I want to do a family tree of sort with my name and my wife's name at the bottom as the root of the family with our last name blended into the trunk of the tree and my boys names in the tree itself.

Weird?

Not weird. The only time it's weird is if you get your own name tattooed on your upper back.

.....unless you wanna make sure your bf yells out the right name while he is railing you from behind.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info