Drag to reposition cover

TCG Presents: Taco Thursdays | Amuzgo Mexican Cuisine, Algonquin | 6:30pm

Added to Calendar: 11 dates

JimmyGT

Donating Member
Reaction score
My blower belt told me to fuck off today. Got 2 more on order! Should be good by Friday night

JimmyGT

Donating Member
Reaction score
What the hell? Made test pass and kablam?
Not even! Did a few small pulls last night. Went to take it out to get coolant flushed by my buddy and I was just cruising and I heard a piece of the belt fly off and wack the quarter panel pulled over and sure enough 2 ribs gone. Cars going back to post soon for goodies so maybe he can shine some light on why besides telling me I didn’t have it tight enough..which could of vary well been.

BOTTLEFED

Reaction score
Not even! Did a few small pulls last night. Went to take it out to get coolant flushed by my buddy and I was just cruising and I heard a piece of the belt fly off and wack the quarter panel pulled over and sure enough 2 ribs gone. Cars going back to post soon for goodies so maybe he can shine some light on why besides telling me I didn’t have it tight enough..which could of vary well been.
Well that sucks, hopefully it was just the tension of it

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Giphy searching dutch rudder on the site gives some unique results.

Os3d4

Reaction score
Hi guys. So it’s been awhile since signing into the forum. I see this event happens at 1830? I haven’t been to a Chicago garage meet up. Do you guys eat and chill at the spot? Is there a cruise after?

Just trying to see if I can make it out that way.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys. So it’s been awhile since signing into the forum. I see this event happens at 1830? I haven’t been to a Chicago garage meet up. Do you guys eat and chill at the spot? Is there a cruise after?

Just trying to see if I can make it out that way.
Its basically just a hangout. Show up, eat some food, hang out in the lot and shoot the shit....see folks you havent seen in awhile. Some folks will peel off to maybe go cruise....Its kind of like an old school parking lot style hangout.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom