2021 TCG Thursdays | Algonquin | 7:00pm

AngelWhite_ST

Regular
Jul 20, 2015
Real Name
TJ
Haha thanks Mook.

I will not be unfortunately, but I think you’re thinking of @01Cobra. He has the fusion sport (I have the MKZ). Hopefully one of these days I’ll make it up for a meet and greet though!

Ah my mistake! Thanks for the complimentary tag! That would be nice, would love to see the MKZ in person. They turn my head the few times I see them out and about.

Reactions: cacicgtp7

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Todays the day!

Just a heads up, if a stranger walks up to you asking if he can ask you about your car or do a quick video about you and your car, thats Jerry. We want to start doing a better job of highlighting the community and making it feel more tight knit at these meets, so we'll be randomly hitting up people at meets going forward and then sharing their "stories" on the site, social media, etc.

AngelWhite_ST

Regular
Jul 20, 2015
Real Name
TJ
Fueling up and On my way!
50E63684-14C9-49F1-A9FC-2DD31347F6C5.jpg

Reactions: Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Man, those of you that keep blowing off Thursday and our meets in general are really missing out. Typhoons, Vettes, old Audis, turbos, superchargers, 6 door Excursions.....a real shame.

I've got two vids uploading right now and will get to work on the like....4 pics I took :rofl:

Thanks to everyone that stopped out!

Thread Info