El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Where:
Red Poppy Bistro
109 E Highland Ave, Elgin, IL 60120

Bottom blue circle is directly across from Red Poppy

When:
Every Sunday, weather permitting, starting at 8:30am. The event will usually come to a close between 10:30 and 11am.

Menu:

Thats right folks. TCG will be hosting our own weekly Cars & Coffee Sundays. I was lucky enough to find a spot local to Elgin that is super excited to host us. Located in downtown Elgin, with easy access to 31, 25 and 90. Also in close proximity to Elgin Police Department. Big, clean lot, with trash cans located throughout. Lots of trees and shade. Couldn't ask for a better spot. With the lot details out of the way, introducing our new C&C partner...Red Poppy Bistro! Owners, Matt & Jen, jumped at the chance to work with us and help grow this over the coming weeks and months. Aside from the usual selection of coffee, lattes and more, Red Poppy also has crepes and a full brunch and sandwich menu (found below).

This thread will morph to be more of a catch all the first meet is under our belts.

I am VERY excited for this opportunity to grow a new event and I hope you all are too. And remember, be respectful of TCG, be respectful of Red Poppy, be respectful of the lot and be respectful of Elgin. I'd also prefer this stay off social media for as long as possible, for obvious reasons. Obviously, share with friends as you see fit :)

Back left and back right

Front left and front right (right side leads out to 31)

Lot in relation to Poppy (circled in blue)

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Can’t make this week but happy to be at the next :bigthumb:

PANDA

Reaction score
Glad to see this happening. Looks like a good spot.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I really hope to see some C&C regulars as well. I'm doing this for you guys just as much as TCG.

Loanshark

Alrighty, good deal.
Reaction score
I'm just the social butterfly, I'll swing by this week to check it out. Thanks for doing this.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Bring them to TCG C&C, support the site.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Ugh, have a wedding this weekend but will plan on attending the next one. Nice work putting this together Mike!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom