TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Both of mine were fantastic. The BBQ sauce was even legit.

However, has the price gone up on these? A mcrib meal (medium) + an extra mcrib cost me 14 bucks.
mcdonalds prices have gone up in general, so yes.

The BBQ sauce was legit as usual, it was the meat that I had to plow through to finish this time. I feel like it was cheaper meat then usual.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
View attachment 75374

Since most of us in here like mystery meat, this is a great frozen dinner that I found and it's only two and a half bucks ?

Seriously, it's the best Salisbury steak frozen dinner I've had in a long time
The Boston Market and Marie Callendar versions are also pretty good. Can sometimes get them on sale at Meijer for that same price.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Inhaled 2 more today. Im actually quite surprised at the restraint Ive been showing. They've been out since Wednesday and I've only had 4 so far. Thats probably due to the fact that they were here last year, and it had been probably at least 5+ years since the last time they'd been here, so I ate them last year like they'd never be coming back.

But today, the warehouse kid that works for me (hes 21 but I call him a kid becuse I'm old) told me he'd NEVER had a mcrib. Ever.

utoI95B-n_vv3e693p2RwADDIgFoYql6iBGJ081YOer_48TXl9ZiI6CqcnlY_Lp1MYuV_TnsE5bZoVaYXD2Yen1xNprWHv3c9r8

I had no reply. I nearly fired him on the spot. How can someone like that be working for me and I never knew?? Not making that mistake again. I'm adding the mcrib question to all future interviews from here on out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info