Food / Drink TCG Grillers, smokers and red meat enthusiasts

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Alaskan snow crab and Lobster from the Jewels. Shrimps with Girl and the goat Cuba rub.

Split big leg portions and mopped with lemon/garlic/butter.

Not sure if it's a common technique or just something weird that i do, but i like to grill a lemon wedge or two (takes the sour zing out of it) and squeeze it up on something just after it finished cooking.

Went really well with Dovetail Helles lager.View attachment 173303View attachment 173304View attachment 173305View attachment 173306View attachment 173307
I won’t eat any of that, but it looks good af lol

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Gaaahh this is where I want to strangle you. Lmao
Believe me bro, Ive tried to like seafood and I just cant. Maybe because we never had it when we were younger, IDK?
The only seafood I had as a kid was fish sticks out of a box which I will still eat to this day lol. (my wife hates that I eat those)
I'll eat fried shrimp, and tuna out of a can, but I have to add miracle whip, mustard, relish and pickles to it. Once in a great while I'll have a few pieces of calimari if someone orders it. But I gotta hit it with lemon and hot sauce. My wife will eat crab legs and lobster, I might take a nibble but I drench it in butter first. Ive tried fried red snapper and I can do 2-3 bites of that before Im done with it

When I went on a hard core cut 7-8yrs ago. I would eat fish twice a week and I fucking dreaded those days. I would eat a whole tilpaia or salmon in 2 bites just to get it over with. Plus I would smother it in hot sauce, or lemon, or something else to disguise the taste.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Jamesv82 and DEEZUZ

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Believe me bro, Ive tried to like seafood and I just cant. Maybe because we never had it when we were younger, IDK?
The only seafood I had as a kid was fish sticks out of a box which I will still eat to this day lol. (my wife hates that I eat those)
I'll eat fried shrimp, and tuna out of a can, but I have to add miracle whip, mustard, relish and pickles to it. Once in a great while I'll have a few pieces of calimari if someone orders it. But I gotta hit it with lemon and hot sauce. My wife will eat crab legs and lobster, I might take a nibble but I drench it in butter first. Ive tried fried red snapper and I can do 2-3 bites of that before Im done with it

When I went on a hard core cut 7-8yrs ago. I would eat fish twice a week and I fucking dreaded those days. I would eat a whole tilpaia or salmon in 2 bites just to get it over with. Plus I would smother it in hot sauce, or lemon, or something else to disguise the taste.
I'm betting you don't like the texture.

Also, fish sticks with ketchup 🤩. Fight me.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Pork tenderloin, pink oyster shrooms etc

20230812_085814.jpg

20230813_132407.jpg

20230813_133759.jpg

20230813_133246.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Super Walmart in Lake Geneva had these bad boys just put out. They were surprisingly high quality.

View attachment 174502

View attachment 174503

View attachment 174504

View attachment 174505
Toes in the pic, I'm out lol

My biz partner bought like 9-Rib Eyes from Costco to grill for us Saturday night. Not only were they big AF, the quality was actually very good.
I never knew Costco steaks were that good. But then again we never buy them from the store as we get enough steak with our cow purchase every year

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
Toes in the pic, I'm out lol

My biz partner bought like 9-Rib Eyes from Costco to grill for us Saturday night. Not only were they big AF, the quality was actually very good.
I never knew Costco steaks were that good. But then again we never buy them from the store as we get enough steak with our cow purchase every year
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah i couldn't believe it. Costco can have some really good cuts too.

Thread Info