TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
So, do we get free popcorn tomorrow?
giphy.gif

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
We're in a good neighborhood. Old folks housing behind us, police station less than a minute away.

I'd recommend parking in the green square. Decent chance of everyone being able to park next to one another if we're not too busy. Take the blue line to enter. You can exit out of emergency exit in your theatre after the show is over and take the orange line to the lot. You'll be in auditorium 2. There are free refills on all sizes of popcorn, soda, and icees, so be sure to take advantage of that if you order any.

MAP.png

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We're in a good neighborhood. Old folks housing behind us, police station less than a minute away.

I'd recommend parking in the green square. Decent chance of everyone being able to park next to one another if we're not too busy. Take the blue line to enter. You can exit out of emergency exit in your theatre after the show is over and take the orange line to the lot. You'll be in auditorium 2. There are free refills on all sizes of popcorn, soda, and icees, so be sure to take advantage of that if you order any.

View attachment 93095
Awesome. Thanks. I'll get this info I the first post and on to social.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info