TCG goes Karting! - Sunday October 17th at 6pm @ Kart Circuit Autobahn

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Hey Guys, might run with this as a TCG event instead of TCG vs IRL. Would you guys still be interested??? Please let me know as this might lower the initial expected turnout! (y)
For sure. I'm now 90% in, soon as wife confirms we don't have anything going on that saturday night you'll have a paypal, likely within an hour.

Should we all grab a late dinner after karting? I can look and see what's available nearby

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
For sure. I'm now 90% in, soon as wife confirms we don't have anything going on that saturday night you'll have a paypal, likely within an hour.

Should we all grab a late dinner after karting? I can look and see what's available nearby
I'm in for dinner afterwards

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
GLADIATOR GLADIATOR you live near joliet, what's a good place to eat near ACC that would have room for 15-20 people

All I know is that I haven't seen anything decent between autobahn and i80, lol
You have to come east to New Lenox because their isn’t anything around the track. One cool place is White Horse Inn on Rt .30 or a new microbrewery opened where we had the legendary car show get together on Laraway. I haven’t been there and can’t remember the name but can find out once I get I to town. My son is actually racing carts there during Labor Day weekend.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
In for dinner at Gladiator's house!

It would have to be someplace that is still serving food somewhat late. There are some bars and restaurants in New Lenox. There is a Buffalo Wild Wings in New Lenox, just off of I80, about 12 miles from Autobahn. It's in the direction that most people would be traveling to get home.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
In for dinner at Gladiators house!

It would have to be someplace that is still serving food somewhat late. There are some bars and restaurants in New Lenox. There is a Buffalo Wild Wings in New Lenox, just off of I80, about 12 miles from Autobahn. It's in the direction that most people would be traveling to get home.
I'm down for something simple like BWW

Thread Info