YouTube Tavarish bought the Flooded McLaren P1

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
alot of judgy ass mofo's here.

I'm sure you watch nothing but high class shit.

Animated GIF

Walter White Walk GIF by Breaking Bad

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Jeeeeeeeesus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I cannot believe how much sand and water is STILL coming out of this car. Fucking HELL. I couldn't stop laughing, but at the same time, I was crying inside the whole time. I just cant even. Tavarish is a fucking HERO for doing this. The turbos..........my god..... I think Marvel Mystery Oil should be sponsoring this WHOLE series. That shit is just amazing. Its certainly never let me down, and watching this series, I'm fairly confident it never will :ROFLMAO:

I will say tho it is absolutely FASCINATING watching one of these cars get torn down. Just amazing.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Jeeeeeeeesus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I cannot believe how much sand and water is STILL coming out of this car. Fucking HELL. I couldn't stop laughing, but at the same time, I was crying inside the whole time. I just cant even. Tavarish is a fucking HERO for doing this. The turbos..........my god..... I think Marvel Mystery Oil should be sponsoring this WHOLE series. That shit is just amazing. Its certainly never let me down, and watching this series, I'm fairly confident it never will :ROFLMAO:

I will say tho it is absolutely FASCINATING watching one of these cars get torn down. Just amazing.

Agreed. the sand and water has got to be the worst smelling thing in that shop. LOL

I think he's a bit nuts trying this, and honestly, how do you top it?

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info