Target buy2 get one 1 video games are back

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
So what three games does TCG say to get?
Depends what you're into and don't have!

I need to Pickup Forza Horizon 3, My wife is itching to buy the Bioshock Collection, and I've heard good things about the newest battlefield game.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm a huge FPS player. Racing games are good, strategy/quest style games are also fun.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Battlefield 1. Playing the shit out of it on xbo. Not terrible at it either. I still rage quit but I have good games.

Ummmm......Forza Horizon 3.........ummmmmmmmmmm.....

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Battlefield 1, gears 4, infinite comes out in 2 days... but not sure if I want it. Looks too spacey and kinda outside of traditional FPS gaming.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Gears 4, I feel the campaign kind of sucks (of course Turk will find a way to call me an idiot) but its boring. Online was fun but completely forgettable once BF1 came out.

Probably gonna hold off on COD until some others say how online is.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
[MENTION=239]Turk[/MENTION] requires no video game assistance to refer to anyone as an idiot! :rofl:

Solid advise otherwise. :bigthumb:

So long story short: no need to pay for two games to get one free, when there's really only one game I'm missing right now.

RedBeard

Formerly ScreamingMach46
Reaction score
I was thinking NHL 16 & Dirt Rally but have no idea for a third that I don't already have.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Ill sell you both for cheap :rofl:

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
BF1 is a ton of fun, I just suck at it.... Once the World Series is over I'll be playing it even more.

bnr32

Reaction score
I already had Bf1 for the master race.
I got nba2k17, mafia3 and gears of war

crooks

Donating Member
Reaction score
Already pre ordered COD cant wait to play the old game

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
So.......I sort of went ham on this sale today. But with good reason!!!!

See, at work any time we get an award or get recognized for something we get a target gift card. And being I am of course a model employee I receive quite a few of these. But the problem is I don't shop at target, so I usually just throw them in my drawer at work and forget about them. Well I decided to pull them out today and tally them up, and found I had $95 worth of gift cards in there :rofl:

Sooooo I proceeded to go online, and ordered up mafia 3, BF1, and eve valkyrie for PSVR, cuz thats a $60 game and theres no way I would ever pay even half price for that. But if it's free, then I figured Id grab it. Now you can only load up 4 gift cards per purchase, but I managed to get $75 of cards in there, so between that and the free game, I only ended up paying $52 for all 3!

I still had $20 left in gift cards to spend, so I went back in and I figured Id pick up driveclub vr, batman vr, and until dawn rush of blood, which are $40, and $20 and $20 respectively. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, you cant friggin order batman online. It has to be purchased in store only :dunno: So today after work I ran over to my local target, which I probably have not set foot in for like 8 years, and thankfully they did have all 3 in stock, so I picked those up and after the free game and my gift cards only paid $45 for all 3.

So I pretty much got $260 worth of games for $97 today, which averages out to like $16/game. :rofl: Or you could look at it that i basically got a buy one get TWO free deal.

I think im set on games for awhile now. Just need to take the next 3 months off work.........

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
So.......I sort of went ham on this sale today. But with good reason!!!!

See, at work any time we get an award or get recognized for something we get a target gift card. And being I am of course a model employee I receive quite a few of these. But the problem is I don't shop at target, so I usually just throw them in my drawer at work and forget about them. Well I decided to pull them out today and tally them up, and found I had $95 worth of gift cards in there :rofl:

Sooooo I proceeded to go online, and ordered up mafia 3, BF1, and eve valkyrie for PSVR, cuz thats a $60 game and theres no way I would ever pay even half price for that. But if it's free, then I figured Id grab it. Now you can only load up 4 gift cards per purchase, but I managed to get $75 of cards in there, so between that and the free game, I only ended up paying $52 for all 3!

I still had $20 left in gift cards to spend, so I went back in and I figured Id pick up driveclub vr, batman vr, and until dawn rush of blood, which are $40, and $20 and $20 respectively. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, you cant friggin order batman online. It has to be purchased in store only :dunno: So today after work I ran over to my local target, which I probably have not set foot in for like 8 years, and thankfully they did have all 3 in stock, so I picked those up and after the free game and my gift cards only paid $45 for all 3.

So I pretty much got $260 worth of games for $97 today, which averages out to like $16/game. :rofl: Or you could look at it that i basically got a buy one get TWO free deal.

I think im set on games for awhile now. Just need to take the next 3 months off work.........
You've taken the advice of [MENTION=341]sickmint79[/MENTION] on points to a whole new level.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom