El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i gots no control over that :hs:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
It offered me this but I have an I touch which I'm using now, does it still apply since it's essentially the same? Do benefits outweigh the mula for it?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Fair enough

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need to look into this. I downloaded the Beta the other day but I'm not sure what the benefit is really. Thanks though, i uninstalled it because this is pretty much the only forum i frequent and we didn't have it installed at the time.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tell Tapatalk fool! I tried it but like the board better through the Browser on the droid.

tmbutitta

Reaction score
it offered it earlier to me and i almost bought it for my htc eris, but figured id do some more research first..

someone buy it for their android and let me know how it goes!

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do a search for tapatalk in the market and try the beta. I did not like it, i think forum browsing is a lot better through the browser.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be cool but safari is much easier to navigate. Maybe the pro one is better :dunno:

without new posts I feel lost

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
just adding extra stuff for the folks who browse almost exclusively w/ their browsers

JeremyCliff

Reaction score
i have the full tapatalk app. pretty nice. makes it really easy to browse the forums and such. its a lot quicker IMO. i use it at work and school quite a bit :)

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looking at the posts seems easier and faster, but I'm kinda weird when it comes to actually buying apps. :hs:

I'm sure if we keep a lookout the pro version will go on sale or be offered for free for a limited time. That's how I get most of my apps.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've bought 3 apps I think total. I wish cydia had more actual apps vs. Mostly themes

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I bought the tapatalk version (full version) and I still end up using the browser. $3.17 app that I don't really use. It's pretty nice and all, and I'm gonna try getting more into it, but I like the feel from the browser. I know where what is right away, and with tapatalk, I have to search through the new posts (even ones from threads/forums I don't frequent).

But as mentioned...It is actually quicker since there's no images and what not. You just scroll down what/where you want, and you can reply from that. As in a browser, you go to the forum, find the thread, then scroll to the bottom or quote somebody and make your reply. It's not much quicker IMO, but since I've only have been using my browser, it seems much nicer to keep it that way. I will actually give tapatalk a try and see how things turns out.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
updated...

We have recently released Tapatalk for iPhone and Android update that we had promised in last email back in early April. These releases include Search (iPhone) and Sub-forums bookmarking (Android) features, plus few others on-going updates including major performance improvement (on Android) and ability to mark the forum as read (iPhone).
not sure what else beyond that.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
its free for me to use on the site so its mostly there for added member benefit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom