• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Taking seats out

Xtant12

Reaction score
I was just wondering, does anyone know how to get the drivers and passengers seat out of a 97-03 Grand Prix? I know you take the 2 back hex screws out but besides that Im lost. Thanks Guys..

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wow that huge mod list but can't take out 4 bolts? Maybe your floor mats are covering the front 2 bolts.... Then unplug the electrical connection then lift.

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
Wow that huge mod list but can't take out 4 bolts? Maybe your floor mats are covering the front 2 bolts.... Then unplug the electrical connection then lift.
It's only the two bolts in the back. Lift and lean them forward, then pull back.

The fronts are hooks that latch into the floor board. The little plastic covers can stay on.

Xtant12

Reaction score
It's only the two bolts in the back. Lift and lean them forward, then pull back.

The fronts are hooks that latch into the floor board. The little plastic covers can stay on.

THANK YOU RON!!!

Xtant12

Reaction score
yeah about that, I pulled the fuck out of them and I couldn't get them free so that's why I posted. On that note i came to find out that the way the 4 door gp bolt into the car are different, so they will not fit in a 2 door gp. It sucks because the seats were all in perfect condition. O well, looks like Ill have to continue my search.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
RVR advice FTW!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom