Sxs pics from last trip north.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Marinette county wisco few weeks ago. Great time.

Ran around 165 miles Saturday while we were there. Ran everything from paved highways, wide dirt fire roads, snowmobile trail width shit, and some stuff barely wider than the sxs.

A lot of sand, some sand so deep it felt like snow, saw some guys running paddles which may be a little extreme but has to haul fucking ass in the sand sections.

Overall great trip. I really want to add a heater because it seems really straight forward and why fucking not.

1102191033a_HDR.jpg

1102191035_HDR.jpg

1102191624b_HDR.jpg

1102191624a_HDR.jpg

1101191729_HDR.jpg

1103191026_HDR.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Looks like a great time. If you figure out how to get that clay mud stain out of the seats let me know. That is some tough crap to clean.

I pulled the seats out which is super easy- then used my poverty electric ryobi powerwasher with foam sudsy shit then scrubbed with a brush then powerwashed em off.

Reactions: SleeperLS

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Sweet pics. We've run those trails a bunch. We call them "Dunbar Trails" because there is a club in Dunbar that takes care of the trails. We're headed there Jan 10th-12th, the Dunbar trails are open year round.

yeah! exactly. how is it in the winter? where do you guys stay?

You have SxS friends?

me or rdsnake rdsnake?

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Winter is cold, not going to lie. I finally said screw it and did a full cab encloser and a heater on the X3. We're staying at richards motel and supper club in Dunbar. I've actually never stayed there. They got a bar, so I'm good to go.

2 of my friends have permanent RV sites @ Echo Valley campground WI. So we've stayed there and road to Florence WI (stayed the night there, road back to Echo the next day). Stopped for fuel in Goodman, then for a beer around Dunbar.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Winter is cold, not going to lie. I finally said screw it and did a full cab encloser and a heater on the X3. We're staying at richards motel and supper club in Dunbar. I've actually never stayed there. They got a bar, so I'm good to go.

2 of my friends have permanent RV sites @ Echo Valley campground WI. So we've stayed there and road to Florence WI (stayed the night there, road back to Echo the next day). Stopped for fuel in Goodman, then for a beer around Dunbar.
so we stayed around the high falls reservoir then headed north, had lunch at trails end in goodman? i think that's it. then headed east over by dunbar

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Yes, the trails are pretty good over there.
so we stayed around the high falls reservoir then headed north, had lunch at trails end in goodman? i think that's it. then headed east over by dunbar

Gotcha, yes the trails start getting good right around that area in WI. You can actually make it all the way up to Copper Harbor (tip of the U.P.) from there. Thats crazy.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
the enclosures have gotten more reasonable for aftermarket for the general so im considering it... It's worth it's weight in cold! I was rocking a sweatshirt in the X3 around my neighborhood the other day.

did you do heated seats in your x3 rdsnake rdsnake? No, but I had them in both of my rzrs. I had nothing but issues with them. Seemed they worked good for a year then crapped out. Probably worth wild investment if you don't have an encloser.

did you do wider flares? Yes, anything to keep the mud down. I actually have BRP fender flares, then added Mud Busters extensions on top of it. I'm super worried about a rock hitting my Million dollar glass windshield. lol

i got general xp flares waiting to go on mine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info