• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Supernova Glow to hit Earth May 10th-12th

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Oct 23, 2008
Portage
Real Name
Cody Rossi
The radiation that's all around is called beta rays, gamma rays however have a better penetrating characteristic. Alpha rays can be blocked with a single sheet of paper. Beta can go through very thing metals. Gamma rays, which I use for work. Can penetrate through a few inches of steel depending on what type of radiation it is. Can vary from 1" to 9" pending the type.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
ku-xlarge.gif

RossiGTP

Young Gun
Oct 23, 2008
Portage
Real Name
Cody Rossi
Gamma radiation damages cells DNA and can break DNA strands and then some. At work we practice ALARA when it comes to picking up doses of radiation. It makes A low as reasonable achievable. I wonder how much radiation it will be. If its not all over the news and a big fiasco by health departments I'd guess the doses will be minute. Public is allowed 2mr an hour so if its not over that then I don't see a reason to be concerned.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Alright this has gotten me downright scared. Part of my Friday evening routine is taking off my pants and waving my penis into the air wildly for about an hour or so. What precautions should I be taking??

I would suggest finding the nearest butthole and inserting your penis in it. Even if it means your own. Gotta protect the pee pee at all costs.

LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info