Movie Suicide Squad 2(?)

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Isnt a Flash movie in the works? Maybe set something up with some of The Rogues to spin into that movie?

Maybe bring in Sinestro to give another try at a Lantern movie?

Lobo? Metallo? I dont know who specifically, :bowrofl:

I mean some of it is hard with a Suicide Squad movie considering theyre all villians already, but thought they might have been able to use someone more known, but I guess "more known" is subjective.

Reactions: VenomInside

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I’m having a hard time watching this on HBO Max. Must be shot in high frame rate because the fluidity or maybe the lack of widescreen is really distracting. Really enjoying it so far - half-way through - but it gives me motion sickness. Anyone know if there’s a solution?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I thoroughly enjoyed it. The first one took itself too seriously and was all buildup (done poorly at that) and no payoff. I had some good gut laughs from this film. Definitely more along the lines of a comedy super hero movie (not really DC's thing), so I'm not sure where this one fits in the DC universe, but it was a damn good solo film. Can't wait for The Peacemaker tv show.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I thoroughly enjoyed it. The first one took itself too seriously and was all buildup (done poorly at that) and no payoff. I had some good gut laughs from this film. Definitely more along the lines of a comedy super hero movie (not really DC's thing), so I'm not sure where this one fits in the DC universe, but it was a damn good solo film. Can't wait for The Peacemaker tv show.

43591-THIS-gif-ECaV.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info