Suby STI convertible

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i wanna say this is a repost since its from last year but jesus christ wtf were they thinking? :ugh:

Car dealers do the strangest things to their vehicles. Just think about how many cars are out there with awful vinyl and fabric roof add-ons, a generation after manufacturers nearly swore them off entirely. Manchester Subaru in Manchester, New Hampshire isn't content to create some sticker-and-tape fake trim level on a top-dog 2011 Subaru WRX STI. Instead, the dealer has gone all Chainsaw Massacre on the rally-bred performance sedan. The result is a picnic basket of automotive woe.

At least the "handle" left after all the chop-shopping maintains a fleeting semblance of rigidity. The rest? Awful. There's an ill-fitting tonneau, chopped door pillars and the STI's trademark enormous wing still hangs off the trunklid. The worst part? This poor Subaru's price is purportedly $75,000. Not kidding. Sure, there's an "exclusivity" factor, but 75 large buys an awful lot of real high performance convertible; the kind that won't corner like an overcooked noodle. The dealership reportedly commissioned five of these abominations, which is likely five more than anyone wants. Thanks for the tip, Jason!
Manchester Subaru | New Subaru dealership in Manchester, NH 03102

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yea super retoast but hilarious that someone at a dealer would think it was a good idea hacking the roof off a $40k rally car

SRT41320

Reaction score
its prolly done by the sasme company that hacked the roof off the challenger and camaro - their work qaulity looked horrible when i saw it at the auto show last year

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
god id completely blocked that thing from my memory. thanks for re-opening that door.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom