• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Suburban news

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I actually like how the 6.5TD runs. It's solid... but it doesn't go anywhere fast. I've watched in-truck video's of "modded" trucks and mine doesn't seem much slower than those.

I'm just curious, you know. Cuz I can't sit still. I'd love to find a newer 6.5 TD and drive it just to see how it pulls.

My neighbor is selling a white short cab short bed dually with dual stacks... its a pretty kick ass little trucker... KJ should look at it!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I actually like how the 6.5TD runs. It's solid... but it doesn't go anywhere fast. I've watched in-truck video's of "modded" trucks and mine doesn't seem much slower than those.

I'm just curious, you know. Cuz I can't sit still. I'd love to find a newer 6.5 TD and drive it just to see how it pulls.

My neighbor is selling a white short cab short bed dually with dual stacks... its a pretty kick ass little trucker... KJ should look at it!

WHAT.

oh and that lil diesel when you pull in ? haha. that things hilariously awesome.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info