Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I want to stress that this is very much a beta theme. The colors are not at all where I want them to be but the functionality is there. This operates basically the same as Light v2 and you can hit the link below to learn all about it:

This will be a work in progress but its more than usable.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I keep trying to change the blue header but then it fucks up a ton of other spots where blue is used...which is annoying. I have a fuckton of color selections for that theme, so I basically need to change items one by one. Havent had the motivation yet.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I really like this Mook. But found that when I’m somewhere with a lot of ambient light the text is a little hard to read with the medium (dove) gray background.

I also like that the gray bridges the black/white themes, but could be just a tad darker.

The blue frames and highlights are sweeeeeeet.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Honestly, I havent really touched any of the colors. This is out of the box UI.X dark, just updated to reflect changes needed for our add-ons and functionality. So the above is definite good feedback to have once I actually start customizing it.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Honestly, I havent really touched any of the colors. This is out of the box UI.X dark, just updated to reflect changes needed for our add-ons and functionality. So the above is definite good feedback to have once I actually start customizing it.
Playing with it I did notice that it’s extra taps (mobile) to see notifications. Is that intended?

Edit: meaning the notifications is no longer next to the “latest” in the banner.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Playing with it I did notice that it’s extra taps (mobile) to see notifications. Is that intended?
That is default UI.X, ya. I haven't figured out how to move alerts out of the side menu. I use this theme on another site and I've gotten used to it...eventually I'll figure out how to have alerts display like our default styles.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
At the very bottom of the screen cap you can see the horizontal scroll bar:

9271B391-045A-4772-9C2C-671CBD98288D.png

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh....there is a side menu thats not being used....how have I never noticed that before. I can disable.

Edit: Actually, its the side menu add-on that is used on our standard dark style but is broke on dark v2...and I assume light v2. Its never showed up until now. Will fix if I can.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Okay. I just checked with Chrome as well, same thing.

Glad you knew what I meant.

Also, should the formatting frame look like this (circled):

View attachment 110218
Yes. For whatever reason, the editor on 2.2 is weird on iOS. I've only seen that on iphones. I cant recreate it on android master race.

Thread Info