đź’¸ For Sale Spring Cleaning Purge, Watch for updates....

All,

I am going to be starting a purge of items tomorrow so I am going to be posting all the stuff here first in case anyone wants any of the stuff....

Every year I do this I have just a few rules for it....

• Items are free to a good home, but PLEASE only take items if you can actually use them. Don’t take items because you want to sell them elsewhere, let someone who actually needs or can use the items.
  • Items are free, I’m not going to deliver or get out of hand with descriptions.
  • Please post here if interested if possible, I hate telling people someone PMed me cause they always assume you’re lying.
  • Pickup is in Streamwood.
  • Pickup will be on the honor system, let me know when you’ll be by and I’ll get the item outside or in the back of my empty work van
I will be putting stuff up on FB shortly after it’s been on here, so try to keep up with this thread because it will go fast when it hits FB....

Reactions: IZZy and The Beast

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
2B7D420A-956E-42BB-ADCC-C4A2793FAF01.jpeg

I have two Bigfoot gun belts. Pants Size 48 and size 44... The downside to losing weight is needing to keep buying the same thing but smaller versions.

Down to a 40 so these aren’t needed.

Great belts, steel reinforced for carrying, black leather with black buckles

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I'm good with sharing, a functional set (less wiring work obviously) would be appreciated though.

Is that aquarium computer running Windows/Linux or some other custom OS?

ED:damnit on those being 40s, I'd be about that. Good on losing weight, I'm 30 lbs down in the last 6 months and want another 20 as well. Maybe I'll get there. Maybe not.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I'm good with sharing, a functional set (less wiring work obviously) would be appreciated though.

ED:damnit on those being 40s, I'd be about that. Good on losing weight, I'm 30 lbs down in the last 6 months and want another 20 as well. Maybe I'll get there. Maybe not.

I thought it was a Linux based program but with their logos and shit?

Theres the software downloads. It was a great controller for sure, just no longer have a reef tank.

Mr_Roboto

TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
I thought it was a Linux based program but with their logos and shit?

Theres the software downloads. It was a great controller for sure, just no longer have a reef tank.

Did some research on this. Looks to use some sort of Fujitsu Microcontroller. Interesting, but wasn't what I was looking for (something I could putz around with OpenWRT or similar on.)

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Nope just make sure the Zippers cant come open By taping around the bag ( use packaging tape with the strands ) They said BUT no box required

So I dont have any packing tape here with strands.... I suppose I could put a strap around the bag?

Let me know if that will work and Ill get it all handled this afternoon.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

So you want the smaller set for seedlings, or the larger set that has the (3) 5k rated LED's with the driver?

Both drivers are dimmable so if you wanted to mess around with something involving that they both have the same function..... That Aquarium computer I have some LED dimmer modules as well if that might pique your interest in that controller if you might have a use for it.

Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat You still want whatever ones he doesnt want? I might have more LED modules as well that I changed out recently, I'll do some more digging.

Mr_Roboto

TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
So you want the smaller set for seedlings, or the larger set that has the (3) 5k rated LED's with the driver?

Both drivers are dimmable so if you wanted to mess around with something involving that they both have the same function..... That Aquarium computer I have some LED dimmer modules as well if that might pique your interest in that controller if you might have a use for it.

Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat You still want whatever ones he doesnt want? I might have more LED modules as well that I changed out recently, I'll do some more digging.

Bigger one for sure. Worse comes to worse I'm going to make something to spotlight deer (no not really)

Reactions: FESTER665

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

Yeah sure, not sure what ill use them for yet :rofl:

Thread Info