Soooooo has anyone gotten sick yet?

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Any underlying health issues for either of them?

Hopefully they both recover :hs:
no, both normal healthy people. she still doing so so, still has slight fever, her daughter now has a fever as well. Spoke to my friends girlfriend/partner today. she said hes worse today than yesterday. shes mentally thrashed as she has to worry if she has it, will get it, and worry about him, without being able to see him. they are creating spaces at the hospital wife works at, its coming fast and far from over. we are done ordering take out, as much as i want to support my local community, how do you know the person making the food doesnt have it?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
no, both normal healthy people. she still doing so so, still has slight fever, her daughter now has a fever as well. Spoke to my friends girlfriend/partner today. she said hes worse today than yesterday. shes mentally thrashed as she has to worry if she has it, will get it, and worry about him, without being able to see him. they are creating spaces at the hospital wife works at, its coming fast and far from over. we are done ordering take out, as much as i want to support my local community, how do you know the person making the food doesnt have it?
Definitely safer to dig into supplies rather than order out. We're not at that point yet but we went from 5 cases to 28 today in my county.

Reactions: J-LO

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
outside of a few minutes when wife gets home from work, son and I havent seen her all that much, besides having a cold, who know
Definitely safer to dig into supplies rather than order out. We're not at that point yet but we went from 5 cases to 28 today in my county.

looking at the john hopkins map, it says mchenry county has 52 cases, id like to know where those cases went, as the hospital system hasnt seen that many. lucky if they have seen 10 cases so far. the 2 deaths, now thats accurate

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Talked with the GF's step-dad yesterday. They're convinced they already had it. Back in mid January he actually went to the Dr and they suggested an inhaler since he had trouble breathing. He denied but went right back the next day... The man reaches into fires and re arranges red hot wood chunks like you were tossing hot dogs with tongs it's fucking insane. Dude never gets sick and doesn't wear goggles while welding... for him to actually go to a Dr and then go back the next day..... Yea.....

• Wow
Reactions: MrDragster1970

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
So this test can tell if you’ve ever had it?
correct. as long as the antibodies are still in the body, they should be able to test for it. according to the article, 1-3 weeks.

The current lab test used in the United States identifies people who are currently spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. That's crucial information, but that test doesn't reveal who had previously been infected. That's important too for understanding the unfolding epidemic.

The other test, used widely in science and medicine, detects antibodies that people produce after they've become infected with a bacterium or virus. Those antibodies can appear in the blood one to three weeks after infection, and they're part of the immune system's response to infection.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Update----------- friend #2 who attended party at friend #1's house weekend before #1 got sick is doing better, thinking its more anxiety than illness now, which is good. Friend #1 on the other hand is not doing well. Friend 1 is septic and ventilated. outlook is not good.

cant say it enough. stay home, stay away from others you dont know, do know.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
Well soon enough they will be able to test and tell you if you did have it previously.

They started doing that already. Some of the southside districts of CPD all got blood tested at Roseland hospital, which looks for antibodies from what I understand. So they'll know if they ever had it at any point.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Was talking to my coworkers yesterday, turns out most of us got nasty sick in December. Most of the symptoms of Covid 19.

We all travel at least 3-5 days a week so I'm thinking we had this long ago.

same. I and like our whole office had something like this from October through the end of November. I had bad respiratory symptoms. Still have wheezing from time to time now since then. Never had that before. I went through two rounds of meds 10 days each. This was like 8 weeks long.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
same. I and like our whole office had something like this from October through the end of November. I had bad respiratory symptoms. Still have wheezing from time to time now since then. Never had that before. I went through two rounds of meds 10 days each. This was like 8 weeks long.
You mean.....like the flu? :picard:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Was talking to my coworkers yesterday, turns out most of us got nasty sick in December. Most of the symptoms of Covid 19.

We all travel at least 3-5 days a week so I'm thinking we had this long ago.
I was thinking about how I got real sick back in January when I went to southern Texas. I took a full bottle of liquid Robitussin, and a full pack of Tylenol gel caps to keep me in check while I worked down there helping my dad. Nothing worked besides easing my discomfort. I just had to let it take its course.

I would say it could have been a case of Covid but nobody I came in contact with got sick, which I'm thankful for since I was primarily working in an area of old people that come from all over the United States and Canada.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info