So Tony Stewart may have killed a guy

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I really wonder how high he was at the time he died. With the stuff that's out there now if your an everyday user and have a high tolerance I think your level could be pretty high without even being high.

Doesn't matter to me. You should not be driving a high horse power light weight car while high. I really don't care how good your tolerance is.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
yet we feed our population pills that we have no clue the long term effects are... and have lax DL testing....and your surrounded by thousands of em a day.

you wouldnt get out of your car on the highway and walk into traffic.

just read an article that the "cat" parasite is shown to affect us in the same way it would rodents by causing risky/fuckitall behaviour.

turns out lots of the public is infected with that shit....

so you wouldnt even have to be high...just infected with a common parasite to willingly walk into a deadly situation...

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
yet we feed our population pills that we have no clue the long term effects are... and have lax DL testing....and your surrounded by thousands of em a day.

you wouldnt get out of your car on the highway and walk into traffic.

just read an article that the "cat" parasite is shown to affect us in the same way it would rodents by causing risky/fuckitall behaviour.

turns out lots of the public is infected with that shit....

so you wouldnt even have to be high...just infected with a common parasite to willingly walk into a deadly situation...

I will not argue with any of this. But I do not feel its relevant to what I'm talking about.

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL
Doesn't matter to me. You should not be driving a high horse power light weight car while high. I really don't care how good your tolerance is.

I agree with you. I was saying there could be a chance he wasnt high while racing even though he had THC in his system.
Either way he decided to run out in traffic.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info