Movie So theyre remaking Jumanji

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Was it OK for the 6yo? My daughter is 6 and I wasn't sure it was OK for her. Most of the reviews I saw said they thought 12 and up was probably more appropriate.

It really depends on the parent. We let my son see PG13 movies as long as he does not repeat the language. He's actually pretty good about not repeating the bad words. Though we did get an e-mail from his teacher last week that he said 'dang it' in class. I laughed it off as being ridiculous, but we still told him that he should find a better word to use.

Outside the language, the humor that was PG13 went completely over his head. I don't think any of the kids got the joke about a character getting a boner, it was off screen, but you knew that's what they were talking about.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
There's a sequel?! Should have let it be. Dwayne johnson must have had a free 60 days and needed to fill it with something, anything, to avoid having a day off.

The first time i saw this i thought it was kinda "meh", but i actually enjoyed it the second time. It was cast perfectly, and Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart made the movie. I can't stand jack black normally but for that role he was perfect. Don't think anyone could have played it better

One thing I didn't realize until the second viewing...ruby roundhouse is the same person that played Nebula in Avenger's infinity war

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
One thing I didn't realize until the second viewing...ruby roundhouse is the same person that played Nebula in Avenger's infinity war

Wow, I didn't know that.

They went a little too far with the bad guy having scorpions crawling out of his mouth and shit for it to be OK for my 7 year old. Not sure why they had to go so creepy with the bad guy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info