CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I have no fucking clue, must be.

Anyways,

986fbb9e89b04bcb5dd9fbcb45e184e8.jpg

Chris White is a GREAT guy personally, but SUCKS to do business with. He started all this on our GTO's. He's the one that converted an '05 cluster in to my '04, changed the color, turned on the shift light and then the message in the D.I.C., I then later had him do the remaining interior light up pieces (including stereo) to match, but that is where getting any updates or customer service from him, sucks. And I know him. I would hate for someone just ordering, to get the same treatment.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Chris White is a GREAT guy personally, but SUCKS to do business with. He started all this on our GTO's. He's the one that converted an '05 cluster in to my '04, changed the color, turned on the shift light and then the message in the D.I.C., I then later had him do the remaining interior light up pieces (including stereo) to match, but that is where getting any updates or customer service from him, sucks. And I know him. I would hate for someone just ordering, to get the same treatment.
He’s super active on the caprice stuff and haven’t seen anybody say anything bad :dunno:

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Maybe he's improved, having learned a little business etiquette. Again, great guy. He came out here many of times for group get togethers and did some of the custom work on site for people and then we all went and hung out together, but I even got frustrated with him trying to finish the interior on the GTO.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Again, maybe he has gotten better. Just relaying my experience.

I didn't even bother contacting him when I did the G8, I just went to Jeff here in our little Holden group. If you want to do any thing more than colors (I was unable to watch the video here at work, so not sure what you're all wanting to do), like converting clusters, changing programming, etc, then you almost need Chris, but if it's just changing colors, it might not hurt to ask Jeff. He's done the LED changes on a lot of local guys clusters.

I was gonna question John on that comment about when he owned a GTO... Something you weren't going to tell us?? :D

Thread Info