Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
But its not a reboot fo the show itself, but a continuation. I'm on board.

During a sit-down interview on In Depth with Graham Bensinger, Kelsey Grammer revealed details about the sitcom’s upcoming reboot, including what the show will focus on and that he expects it to hit airwaves in mid-2020.

“We’ve got it hatched. We’ve hatched the plan, what we think is the right way to go,” Grammer, 64, told host Graham Bensinger. “We’re sort of on standby a little bit. Working out a couple of possible network deals that we’re circling. Frasier is sort of in a second position to that at this point. So there’s still stuff going on. But a revisit to Frasier, Frasier’s world is I think definitely going to come.”

The actor starred as Dr. Frasier Crane on the beloved NBC series, which ran for 11 seasons, from 1993 to 2004. While Grammer didn’t reveal too much about the reboot, he did say that the series will be based in a new city and will touch on Frasier’s ongoing desire to find love.

“We’ll see how people respond to it because it’s not going to be the same place, it’s not going to be Seattle. It’s not going to be the same Frasier — it’s going to be the man in his next iteration. Hopefully that’ll be something people like watching. But I think it’ll be funny,” he said.

“It’s still his search for love, for one thing. I think that’ll always go on with Frasier. But a connection with his son,” he added.

As to when the reboot will air? Grammer said the revival should be ready next year.

“Airtime? Probably late summer next year, I would guess,” he said. “It’s ready to go. We just gotta sort of staff it and find somebody that wants to give us money for it.”

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Its a go.

According to Variety, the long awaited Frasier revival has officially been ordered at Paramount+. The series will see Kelsey Grammar, who will also executive produce, return to the role of Dr. Frasier Crane — a part the actor has played in three separate series, namely Cheers, Wings and Frasier; and that earned him six Emmys, three Golden Globes, a Screen Actor Guild Award and a Tony Award.

“Having spent over 20 years of my creative life on the Paramount lot, both producing shows and performing in several, I’d like to congratulate Paramount+ on its entry into the streaming world,” said Grammer. “I gleefully anticipate sharing the next chapter in the continuing journey of Dr. Frasier Crane.”

Chris Harris and Joe Cristalli will write and executive produce the series, with Grammnet Productions’ Tom Russo and Jordan McMahon also executive producing.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Say Yes To The Dress Atlanta Monty GIF by TLC

• Haha
Reactions: Pewter-Camaro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info