• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Snow Storm pics

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
rt 173 last night near clark/winn road at 530 pm

0202111702.jpg

gotta be shitting me.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
my trip to work today. randall and 20 are pretty good. colleens car was shuddering pretty good at 60mph tho. i suspect there is a lot of snow still hidden everywhere :rofl:

the sidewalks downtown here are a joke tho. the walks themselves are shoveled but theres only like one entrace to them so you have to walk the streets to find them.

snow22.jpg

snow21.jpg

snow17.jpg

snow20.jpg

snow18.jpg

snow19.jpg

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
KAR,
i was thinking wrong.......tonne and pratt, my work is right on the corner.
took 90 to work, arlington hts rd sucked....... and i took biesterfield east of there ( jfk i think ? ) and its all snow packed and hard like ice.

my lot was pretty clear with huge mounds of snow from the removal company.

my boss said there are empty dump trucks sitting on dearborn waiting to be filled with snow from LSD
It's all good I had an idea where you needed to get to. Yes that would be JFK (turns into elk grove blvd at the jr. High school) east of arlinton heights rd and west would be Beisterfeild. You do know there is exits/on ramps from 355/290 to Beisterfeild right? If I were you id either take Tonne up to landmeir and landmeir over to arlington heights and up to 90 or if you were going towards thorndale/Elgin O'hare take Tonne down to thorndale but it seems like you are coming from 90.

Arlington Hts Rd & Algonquin.

Office buildings kinda by guitar center? Atleast you aren't far from the highway.

I had to take butterfield all the way to oak brook today cause some ice and snow got lodged in my steering components and the car was shaking at anything above 45. Of course it took me an hour and I was :fu: the whole way there cause the shaking stopped halfway thru my trip and I couldn't get over to the tollway. Parts of butterfield STILL have thick layers of snow on it. I really wish i could have taken the tollway. I don't have any before pics, but I have some aftermath ones I'll upload in a bit. After shoveling the banks on the left side of my driveway were as tall as my car. I couldn't even leave the house yesterday till 4, and my street still isn't completely clear.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
KAR,
i usually take rt 20 to the elgin ohare to and from work but i wasnt sure how clear rt 20 was by my house, so i opted for 72( higgins, i still call it higgins having grown up in the city ) and 90 since i knew they should be plowed better.

i will take the E/O today going home and check out lake st...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info