3800 small meet this weekend?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by MIKES3@Oct 3 2005, 09:31 PM
I'm down to do it again. Then we should get a whole crew of GPs to hit up the South Side, but I have a feeling some people are not a big fan of that. I figured we can show some of these mustangs up out there as well as the camaros. I say lets do it. One day wont hurt.
[snapback]99667[/snapback]​

carefull almost all of the guys in damge inc. are at least low 12's, im not a fan of cameros(im a ta fan) but some of those guys are balls out there was a couple of them running 10's and nines, and all of them use VHT for there street races

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by sinr247+Oct 3 2005, 08:37 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MIKES3
@Oct 3 2005, 09:31 PM
I'm down to do it again. Then we should get a whole crew of GPs to hit up the South Side, but I have a feeling some people are not a big fan of that. I figured we can show some of these mustangs up out there as well as the camaros. I say lets do it. One day wont hurt.
[snapback]99667[/snapback]​

carefull almost all of the guys in damge inc. are at least low 12's, im not a fan of cameros(im a ta fan) but some of those guys are balls out there was a couple of them running 10's and nines, and all of them use VHT for there street races
[snapback]99669[/snapback]​
[/b]

I have a special truck coming out there with me this week if weather is all good. Some of the camaros move out there, but some dont. I know a lot of the cars that go out there just from being out there enough. Those guys normally go to Strats anyways. They wont waste there time out there.

You know im a go Mike!

Shiiiiiiit. I know you are. I blame you for me going out there. I can vouge for Nick having major issues on Saturday. I saw him later that night and...... Yeah he had a rough day

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Oct 4 2005, 12:53 AM
so did someon say were doin somethin on the southside???
[snapback]99707[/snapback]​
well no southside for me thats a wasted trip to the stock yards if thats what ur thinking, its almost always bullshit now, but i hear doodie(103RD and stoney island) is been huge latly, few people went up there before tehy went to 4 corners and said there was a couple hundered cars, and sunday mornings are getting popular there again with the with the old timers

[/quote]
well no southside for me thats a wasted trip to the stock yards if thats what ur thinking, its almost always bullshit now, but i hear doodie(103RD and stoney island) is been huge latly, few people went up there before tehy went to 4 corners and said there was a couple hundered cars, and sunday mornings are getting popular there again with the with the old timers
[snapback]99709[/snapback]​
[/quote]

So does anyone here go to doodie? I have been hearing that there is a fair amount of w-bodys up there recently. I been thinking about going there Friday.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
[/quote]

So does anyone here go to doodie? I have been hearing that there is a fair amount of w-bodys up there recently. I been thinking about going there Friday.
[snapback]99710[/snapback]​
[/quote]
havnt heard anything about that actully besides the guys ive gone with ive never seen any gps up there, bunch of slow ass grand am's and cavilers tho

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Nov 7, 2007
Joliet
Originally posted by sinr247+Oct 4 2005, 12:35 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-migs109
@Oct 4 2005, 01:29 AM

[/b]

the last time I was there 103RD and stoney island I saw a guy get shoot. For get that. I will go in the day if anything. I heard that a few weeks ago that it still got busted.

assuming i havent blown up my car by then, id be down for saturday. going to blackhawks game friday. if all else fails, the cops havent been huge dicks lately at the streets of woodfield (spent this past friday and saturday up there). we could always meet up there and cruise. or theres a business type building next to hooters thats usually got some cars in it. cops dont seem to bother them usually. just throwing out ideas

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Some of you guys crack me up. There are guys that go to Dotie with me on a regular weekend basis. Some are on this forum some are my friends from my area. I have yet to see a fight break out there since I have been going there (at least a year now). Since I have been going out there I know a lot of people out there and made quite a few friends. The cops that patrol the area are not out to arrest anyone. I promise that. I have lined up cars myself and watched cops pull in. They dont do anything drastic. Put there cherries on and watch kids scatter. I think its funny. The cops are straight out there. Its Chicago not the suburbs. Its always crowded on a Friday or Saturday if the weather is good

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well it doesn't happen often, but ti does happen. I used to go out there a lot with the bike, and about 3-4 years ago witnessed a stabbing.

I never personally feel comfortable there because of the squids though. I never saw it happen, but I'd be more scared parking anywhere along the "raceway".

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by 99gulfbluegtp@Oct 4 2005, 12:37 PM
gary and schick (sp?) is still a pretty huge spot if u like hanging out.  usually an assload of cars. cops NORMALLY dont bug anyone unless someone is being stupid. thats another thought as well
[snapback]99778[/snapback]​

It is a good hang out spot, but I only go up there id I am with my buddies 11 second Talon. You need a roll cage to to hang there. I dont know about you, but I am to slow to be up there.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by MIKES3+Oct 4 2005, 03:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-99gulfbluegtp
@Oct 4 2005, 12:37 PM
gary and schick (sp?) is still a pretty huge spot if u like hanging out.  usually an assload of cars. cops NORMALLY dont bug anyone unless someone is being stupid. thats another thought as well
[snapback]99778[/snapback]​

It is a good hang out spot, but I only go up there id I am with my buddies 11 second Talon. You need a roll cage to to hang there. I dont know about you, but I am to slow to be up there.
[snapback]99787[/snapback]​
[/b]
yeah when me and raven used to go up there a couple years a go, my buddys red 92 camero got t boned on the side just watching he was in the car, the crashed doig like 25 and tried to get away, everyone in the crowd threw bottles at the guy, then he got like another block,and it died and he ran away.......................cops said it was stolen and never caught him

what makes even less sense is the guy wasnt racing just trying to i guess drift a fwd hatch... well thats what it looked like in the middle of the street

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info