Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I can't wait... as of now I have ordered/ have sitting;

-GT500 valance
-GT500 mufflers
-K Springs
-BMR single adj PHB
-MGW Shifter
-Steeda white ball shift knob (insignificant, but, I hate the stock shift knob)

The car is going to Devo within the next week or so where that will all be done along with the rest of the goodies. I'm excited to finally get moving on all of it.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I'm going to save anything tune related for later (spring/ summer). I'll be doing full exhaust, CAI, CJ manifold and tune all at once. I'm waiting for them to finish up R&D on HPTuner for the coyote platform, and we will be tuning the car at Devo.

Essentially the timeline will go as this for dyno testing and drag racing.
-Stock power
-Bolt on pump gas
-Bolt on E85
-Single turbo pump gas (stock bottom end)
-Single turbo E85 (stock bottom end)

I will then be looking at turning it up to 11 with a built motor.

I may do some nitrous testing as well before the turbo goes on. We are very interested in the coyote platform here at Devo, and will be doing a ton of R&D with this car.

This will go as time and money allows, but, the turbo on stock motor will potentially be on the car in the 2014 season.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Outlaw, just a heads up as I'm not sure how sold you are on the "K" springs as they are a little rough (just an opinion), Steeda has 15% off their Sport springs right now. Not as much of a drop but a great ride. Either way nice list if mods.

You had the k springs? I did and they rode better than stock. Nice and firm but not nearly as harsh as the pro kit springs. Lol

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
I did not but a friend went through 3 sets of springs from "K", "P" and BMR. We both agreed on the "K" being the roughest. I then rode in a Mustang with Steeda Sports and really liked them. I've had Sport springs on my last two Mustangs. I also did change out shocks and struts as well. Just passing along info and it's only an opinion. Springs are like exhaust systems, lots of opinions better off to try and make your decision. Figured I would also pass on that they are on sale as well. Good luck, either way it will look good.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
They look tits Frank. Personally I would want the BOSS 302 splitter because I like the single tip style.

How was the install on that thing? And removing the bumper? Maybe I will visit devo for some help installing some stuff...

I love the dual tips. And to be dead honest, it took me under two hours. From putting it in the air to driving it out.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Thanks guys. I love the way it looks too. Let me tell you a thing or two about the thoughts running through my head as I was using an air saw to slice up the bumper of a car with 800 miles on it :rofl:

Well since you cut your teeth(so to speak) on your car, care to do the boss 302 one on mine? There is no way I have balls enough to cut on my car.

Thread Info