Silver Lightning for sale on North Ave in Glen Ellyn Countryside

DSG03COBRA

Reaction score
Seen a Silver Lightning for sale the last couple weeks on North Ave. Anyone know who's it is, and what they're asking for it?

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
DSG03COBRA said:
Seen a Silver Lightning for sale the last couple weeks on North Ave. Anyone know who's it is, and what they're asking for it?
Beth stopped to check it out... she thinks it is a 2000 with 50 something thousand miles.... They were asking 22K.

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Reaction score
hahahahaha
they're only gonna get max 18.5

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Reaction score
im seein alot of Ls for sale in stc, there is a charchol one and a sonic blue one for sale right at donmcue and mcgrath on 64 in stc

OP
DSG03COBRA

DSG03COBRA

Reaction score
Wiked03 said:
Beth stopped to check it out... she thinks it is a 2000 with 50 something thousand miles.... They were asking 22K.
WOW... good luck getting that much... Everytime I drive past it with my wife though I make a comment... "Carl's wife drives one... don't you want to????"

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
DSG03COBRA said:
WOW... good luck getting that much... Everytime I drive past it with my wife though I make a comment... "Carl's wife drives one... don't you want to????"

Bite your tounge on that one unless you like visiting the gas station. :laughing2

OP
DSG03COBRA

DSG03COBRA

Reaction score
Wiked03 said:
Bite your tounge on that one unless you like visiting the gas station. :laughing2
LOL! Trust me... the 5.4L Triton V8 in the Expedition w/ 26+ gallon tank isn't easy at the gas station either... :bash:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom