📸 Photography sickmint79 takes you to hong kong

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
so leaving oman from my prior thread, my itinerary was oman air first MCT-BKK, 7h layover, BKK-HKG on emirates first.

i've never flown emirates before as it is not tightly allied with others for points, plus their routes; but i happened to notice there's no cheaper premium class flight for them in the world than BKK-HKG. is is simply the cheapest business and first. it's on an a380 which i'm rarely on as well and which are in the air less these days as well. this route is really competitively priced and about a 3h flight. thai/emirates/cathay fly a 777/a380/a350 for 393/540/550 in business class one way. grabbing some other days and doing a return, emirates basically becomes free, eg. i found a round trip for 528. cathay becomes 607 and thai 800. emirates is a no brainer. emirates first you can find down to $887. i bought a first round trip for cash.

emirates specifically excludes their limo service i believe only in BKK and for this flight, normally a first option. i have also read they don't serve caviar originating from BKK - although they did on my plane. in any case i had to get to BKK first, so back to starting from MCT. this was a 787 with oman air's rare first class, i think this cabin may only normally be scheduled to bangkok and london.

PXL_20230909_165004276.jpg

PXL_20230909_164940916.jpg

this longboi has tons of room. i was also the only person in the cabin. which is great because i feel less like a gomer trying to take video then.
PXL_20230909_165020885.jpg

their pajamas were actually really nice, i kept them.
PXL_20230909_175704674.jpg

had a lobster amuse bouche and caviar.
PXL_20230909_182943515.jpg

prawns with stuffed squid appetizer
PXL_20230909_185627138.jpg

omani fish main
PXL_20230909_191110867.jpg

i had 2 desserts, a fig and berry slice cake thing, and pecan parfait.
PXL_20230909_193023229.jpg

PXL_20230909_194311375.jpg

i usually just am happy to make a mess of any bedding and blanket to get comfortable, but the flight attendant did it for me and brought some snacks.
PXL_20230909_200508495.jpg

arrived in BKK, i had checked my bag because i didn't want to deal with it during transit in muscat. i have a carry-on and 2 backpacks, one full of expensive electronics and another full of bullshit, i was already carrying those. since i checked the bag though, i had to go through thai immigration to get it, then back in to leave. i also needed to check in for emirates, but they don't even staff that unless there is a flight within the next 3 hours. i didn't just keep the bag with me and check in online because i wanted to credit the emirates miles to air canada, and was told i'd have to do that with the check in agent. (not sure if i could have done this with someone in the emirates lounge.)

anyway i went out, luckily there was an earlier flight so emirates staff were operating the check-in. the let me do it early only if i carried my bag on (and couldn't change this) and told me i couldn't use their lounge until 3h from departure. this was fine as priority pass gives access to maybe more lounges in BKK than any other airport, plus BKK is just one huge terminal so you have access to them all right there. BKK is known to be hard to sleep in and i almost even left and booked a hotel to try and get some more restful sleep, then i found probably the best place to sleep ever here. i can't share it publicly because it was free for me and there are only 2 beds, and if i let this cat out of the bag i might never get one again. after my nappy nap i went to the emirates lounge, cute wifi password.

PXL_20230910_061702655.jpg

i sampled a little of the food for a taste, but really i woke up so full of all this food that i wasn't sure how much more i could really eat. like their caviar is expensive, and i paid for this, of course i should eat it, right? but i also didn't like the idea of pounding down another serving, especially since it's not like i'm some huge caviar fan - i'm just opportunistically eating everything i wouldn't normally pay for.

the cabin always seems gaudy in pics and videos, although it felt less so in real life. i dunno the other champagne i had been drinking (it was pricey though) - emirates had dom perignon 2013 though. guy just kept pouring me it so i stuck with it instead of switching to wine.
PXL_20230910_073539996.jpg

PXL_20230910_073553917.jpg

PXL_20230910_073706935.jpg

a qatar bird and an extra engine than i'm used to seeing
PXL_20230910_075651238.jpg

i had the arabic mezze, prawn machbous, and salted caramel cheesecake.
PXL_20230910_084903226.jpg

PXL_20230910_091022508.jpg

PXL_20230910_092239883.jpg

i thought the caviar was just a given, sometimes there's a bunch of stuff listed but it's small so you get each appetizer and only need to pick a main. i picked an app and a main and just assumed i'd get the caviar but i guess it needs to be requested too. no big as in a rarity i was kind of fooded out. flight attendant felt slow to clean the mezze, prawns didn't compare to the ones i had in oman (how could they?) cheesecake was aight - really i enjoyed the oman air experience a lot more. i was also watching blackberry, which was good and i can recommend. unfortunately i had planned to try both the shower and the bar (behind in business class on the 2nd floor) - and i did neither. my plan on the return to BKK is to not watch a movie and do both. the bathroom is big. shower to my right

PXL_20230910_094437637.jpg

they gave us a parting box of arabic treats.
PXL_20230910_100453143.jpg

i took a cab into the city, i had more bullshit than i wanted to deal with on public transit. 2 bags fine, 3 bags meh. this is actually right outside the airport and not in central hk where i'm at now, but basically there's just tall residential buildings everywhere.

PXL_20230910_112122653.jpg

my airbnb is tall (20 stories?) but on each floor has 2 apartments, and they are small. i'm in an airbnb that is basically 1 decent sized room, subdivided into 3 areas by stuff, a small bathroom, and a small kitchen where the room to roam about is basically just a hall.

this is actually not unlike many commercial places either, like they are pretty narrow, limited on space, enough room for a kitchen and a small dining area. i went to muay thai class and it was like a hall with some bags then a bigger area to do pad work but just enough to have 2 students in at a time. i think the entire place was limited to classes of 8 max.

food here is 4-5x the cost on my thai island. the first night i had a burger and a pretty simple burger joint and it was $28. it has been a little rainy since i've been here. i don't see how this umbrella hat helps much but this guy had one while i was putting down a shakshuka.

PXL_20230911_034646325.jpg

PXL_20230911_041645019.jpg

a slightly larger (second) burger joint i've been to.
PXL_20230911_102032777.jpg

i'm more apt to go to these places for dinner as a normal sit down restaurant is going to kick up my meal spend even more.

istanbul was hilly, but central hong kong is just hills and stairs. at least some parts of istanbul were still flat. you are rarely going level here, just up and down stairs all the time. there are many outdoor escalators as well.

PXL_20230912_103527805.jpg

PXL_20230912_054121829.jpg

just imagine a gazillion of these residential buildings on a bunch of hills and you have hong kong.
PXL_20230912_065026129.jpg

note the fellas in this pic on bamboo scaffolding

also look how skinny that building is next to it.

PXL_20230912_075019555.jpg

i took a look at the police married quarters (PMQ) today, now a bunch of artisan shops https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PMQ_(Hong_Kong)
PXL_20230912_064804904.jpg

it had a korean cultural center, which included a k-pop experience, with all these things on the wall. the only things i know about k-pop are 1. the girls are pretty adorable 2. the probably all need therapy from the insane demands of this career 3. stamp fairtex likes to do k-pop dances before entering the ring to elbow some girl in the face repeatedly

PXL_20230912_070149129.jpg

i am assuming Mook Mook can tell you every concert these are from
PXL_20230912_070157964.jpg

then i went to tai kwun https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tai_Kwun the former central police station, which now has restaurants, artisan shops, and an art gallery. unfortunately all the gallery stuff was under restoration so i didn't get to see much of that stuff, but still it was interesting to read about and poke around the prison grounds and read some stuff about prison life their and policing in hong kong's past. the cells were not made for my height.

PXL_20230912_073342968.jpg

PXL_20230912_073823022.jpg

PXL_20230912_074404956.jpg

then i spotted this gem from the street, it is even newly opened just 3 weeks ago. this will help me get some google maps expertise as an initial reviewer of a local place! so guess where we are going next??

PXL_20230912_081604114.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
that's right you guessed it, we're going up to the second floor to whisker wonderland to see some CATS!!!!1

unfortunately they had one sick boi. all these cats had big ol floorfer tails even the short haired kitten with his sayed looking eyes. they were all super soft.
PXL_20230912_081913279.jpg

PXL_20230912_082050203.jpg

PXL_20230912_082959560.jpg

PXL_20230912_082849978.jpg

PXL_20230912_083016076.jpg

PXL_20230912_092110940.jpg

not sure what has been going on in the stairwell of this building in the past.
PXL_20230912_081649380.jpg

had a taco tuesday dinner here.
PXL_20230912_094348786.jpg

PXL_20230912_100013737.jpg

grabbed a coffee and muffin and now doing work. reminded myself of those arabic treats in this thread so those were also located and devoured. i am trying to take partial days thursday/friday to get to see some more of the city. my muay thai place was good but i'm out of shape and gassed out after a minute. i think the guys first liked my kicks and their power, then that devolved into giggling after my gas tank petered out and i needed a rest lol. one of my trainers knows a guy who started a gym here, there are 4 right by me, then his is a long walk away, but i'll go try it tomorrow. i'll be needing to figure out public transport in a bit as i want to go at least one place out of the city, 10,000 buddhas monastery.

after this trip i'll have some partial days and a single full day in bangkok before going back to my island. i got a table booking at this hole in the wall place where i think the guy just won thailand top chef or something, plus i'll go poke around a thai temple and the royal palace that day. hong kong is chill so no dress code to visit a temple here, will have to wear pants and enjoy the thai heat when back in BKK though. as part of my super couponing the amex platinum card, i also have a stay at the waldforf astoria there since the card gives $200 off, a room upgrade, and $100 in property spending credits.

Aug 15, 2023
I fly first class for work, but unfortunately it’s only in the domestic US nothing like what you posted. People always think I’m balling out when I tell them I fly first, but the photos you just posted are what they are thinking of. When in reality I’m just sitting in a slightly bigger seat and getting a pre departure drink. U.S. first class is honestly a joke and never worth it unless someone else is paying.

Edit: you don’t even get lounge access with a first class ticket in the US. Not unless you are already a member. I do not understand how they charge the prices they do for zero thrills

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Holy crap...that flying experience looks absolutely awesome
as a one way this oman flight is 6h $4700 (i paid 80k aeroplan, transferred from chase, points for IST-MCT biz, MCT-BKK first)
the emirates i paid for straight cash round trip < 3h and something like $900

the next cheapest emirates flight is another 5th freedom route (between 2 countries not is home), about the same amount of time, i think already at $1400 though

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
100%

Its legal in many places he goes/been/is going
Not to hijack the thread, but its does have to do with Bangkok.
My boss at Ziebart (30 years ago) would take a trip to Bangkok every year with some college buddies. He would tell us you got a whore as your personal whore for the duration of your trip for literally pennies on the dollar. She would stay with you if you chose, cook, clean and fuck (everything goes) on demand. If you got sick of her after a day or 2, you returned her for a new one.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I fly first class for work, but unfortunately it’s only in the domestic US nothing like what you posted. People always think I’m balling out when I tell them I fly first, but the photos you just posted are what they are thinking of. When in reality I’m just sitting in a slightly bigger seat and getting a pre departure drink. U.S. first class is honestly a joke and never worth it unless someone else is paying.

Edit: you don’t even get lounge access with a first class ticket in the US. Not unless you are already a member. I do not understand how they charge the prices they do for zero thrills
i have a hard time justifying it either, even coast to coast. i timed a lucky lie flat flagship first and lounge access with a funky itinerary MDE-JFK-SFO going the long route to SFO.... but it was on one of the few birds with a lie flat class and the flight was a deal ($600?)

else yeah go get some food you like in the cafeteria, it isn't "free" but it's exactly what you want and will likely enjoy more than lounge or flight food. US domestic lounges are also a *TON* better now than even just a few years ago.

i never fly spirit but i think their model of a modest increase for a "big front seat" is priced in line with value. part of the eating of domestic US first class is nice simply to pass the time with some busy work. even at 6'2" 200 lbs i can handle flying across the country (although same flight with an entertainment system and movies is a lot more enjoyable)

Aug 15, 2023
i have a hard time justifying it either, even coast to coast. i timed a lucky lie flat flagship first and lounge access with a funky itinerary MDE-JFK-SFO going the long route to SFO.... but it was on one of the few birds with a lie flat class and the flight was a deal ($600?)

else yeah go get some food you like in the cafeteria, it isn't "free" but it's exactly what you want and will likely enjoy more than lounge or flight food. US domestic lounges are also a *TON* better now than even just a few years ago.

i never fly spirit but i think their model of a modest increase for a "big front seat" is priced in line with value. part of the eating of domestic US first class is nice simply to pass the time with some busy work. even at 6'2" 200 lbs i can handle flying across the country (although same flight with an entertainment system and movies is a lot more enjoyable)

Yup. For longer flights miles usage is the way to go. I save my flyer miles for those flights because the business or first class is actually worth it. Still nothing like Middle East airlines, but doable.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I'll be that guy. Do you not go check out the whore houses in all these places you travel to?
If I was a single dude that had the opportunity's to travel like you do, I would 100% hit a whore house everywhere I went.
100%

Its legal in many places he goes/been/is going
so if you're somewhere like germany or amsterdam it's a profession basically and is regulated, women get tested, etc.

aren't you afraid of getting cooties, like even with a rubber? this is definitely not the case in thailand, you don't know who you will run into. thailand has a culture of "bar girls" where you go to a bar and drink and a girl joins you and you buy her drinks and can negotiate taking her home. you have to pay the bar a 'bar fine' or something like that so they get money for the time she could have been working. i've never done this and it's not common on my island, it's too small and i think all the girls that would do this would just go to phuket instead. it's popular in big tourist spots for sure.

actually if you are swiping tinder and there are hot thais they are more often than not actually ladyboys or the are "freelance" which just means sex workers on there. i unfortunately don't see a lot of single cute thai girls on my island, and for economic opportunity in general, a lot of cute thai girls go into this line of work because it's easy money and they can make more money than doing other things. unfortunately young girls and easy money usually leaves to wasted money and bad decisions, etc etc. in any case i don't really f with this, and don't typically run into cute single thai girls. i think i'd have to move to bangkok to try that. also i think generally vietnamese, filipino, singaporean, chinese girls tend to be cuter... don't tell my thai friends i said that though.

fyi you're married but modern dating kind of sucks now anyway. actuall the "passport bros" who look for chicks elsewhere that are more traditional and not racking up bodies will find a lot of good girls in the philippines who have an affinity for americans and US culture anyway. the US is ridiculous though, like you have young girls racking up more bodies by 25 than dudes by 35 who are average as hell, running onlyfans expecting to not have anyone blink twice about that being stuff they do, up and down sugar daddy sites then expecting some regular dude to normally date them when they are ready to "settle down"... then expecting dudes who have the most options to both meet them and pick staying with them. like are you trying to date in the US? guess what, now more than ever you are just going to run into girls who are selling themselves somehow anyway.

My boss at Ziebart (30 years ago) would take a trip to Bangkok every year with some college buddies. He would tell us you got a whore as your personal whore for the duration of your trip for literally pennies on the dollar. She would stay with you if you chose, cook, clean and fuck (everything goes) on demand. If you got sick of her after a day or 2, you returned her for a new one.
yeah i think you could get away with that in thailand like negotiate a girl staying with you days or a week. it won't be pennies but it will be cheaper than anything you could ever imagine in the US. really lots of foreigners come then try to white knight and end up falling in love with these girls which actually probably works out 5% of the time, maybe 15% she has genuine effort to and it doesn't work out, then 80% of the time the dude just gets taken for a ride as the girl extracts money. probably an expat story told by 30-60 year old people from england a gazillion times over.

there was a guy over a decade ago at a startup that went big that i worked for after it got acquired, apparently he moved to asia and worked from singapore and was big on the nightlife there. he also had shit tons of money and was a top sales guy. apparently he just lived a crazy life there. apparently he was a regular at this building that just had a ton of dancing bars, strip clubs, etc. it's nickname was the "four floors of whores."

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

oh i also forgot to note on this - US first is better than a lot of intra euro first - i have a british airways business class itinerary coming up, and it includes CAI-LHR - and "business class" (club europe technically) for me here is literally just an economy window or aisle seat with the middle seat blocked. that's it. a321 neo for a 5 hour flight. this is quite common intra europe. although i think it kind of embarrassing for BA on a 5 hour international trip outside the euro region. no entertainment system either. will be awesome lol. i mean i've flown economy hundreds of times, that's whatever, i just don't usually pay to call it business lol. LHR-ORD and back legs are much better though.

british-airways-a320-club-europe-1-2.jpg

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
My boss at Ziebart (30 years ago) would take a trip to Bangkok every year with some college buddies. He would tell us you got a whore as your personal whore for the duration of your trip for literally pennies on the dollar. She would stay with you if you chose, cook, clean and fuck (everything goes) on demand.
If you got sick of her after a day or 2, you returned her for a new one.
So basically your friend was the Zxmustang of whores . Lol

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Great pics Sammy.

Food looks killer. I like caviar, and your little desert box looked fantastic.

Are you not eating traditional HK food? I like Chinese food but not the boiled stuff.
i'm trying some shakshukas and otherwise am just trying to eat semi-simply/cheaply but a bit randomly at the moment. there's a place that has clay pot rice dishes that are supposed to be great so that is also on the list, although i'm not necessarily trying a bunch of more hong kong style dishes. although they have a french toast that looks delicious/full of calories.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Nice, I've not always liked non-US burgers they seem off but had some good ones in France.

If you had to choose between Hong Kong and Shanghai which would you choose? My frame of reference is Singapore, Japanese cities and Phuket as a reference. I prefer glitzy and cool or historic but not meh kinda places if you know what I mean.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Nice, I've not always liked non-US burgers they seem off but had some good ones in France.

If you had to choose between Hong Kong and Shanghai which would you choose? My frame of reference is Singapore, Japanese cities and Phuket as a reference. I prefer glitzy and cool or historic but not meh kinda places if you know what I mean.
i've not been to mainland china. i have little interest in going as of the moment, administration seems a mess and nationalists there rub me the wrong way, plus just some of the gross practices like the oil recycling - my understanding is that it is still fairly prevalent. so i'd say hong kong 10/10 times because it's not going to have those things.

it's easy to find a lot of disappointing burgers outside the US, i got annoyed at how much i was paying and how much even recommended ones were weak in mexico city, thus my brute force burger blog.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

I knew guys that were doing this with whores in Brazil for a couple weeks at a time. Don't think they were cleaning or anything like that, but they'd basically be their girlfriend. They'd stay at the hotel, go to dinner, sight see, go to clubs......and the whore would hit on local girls at the club and see if she could bring one home for a threesome.

This was 15 years ago, not sure if it still happens.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
had one of the most shakshuka of shakshukas i've ever had at a coffee shop today.
PXL_20230913_054644779.jpg

some city shots
PXL_20230913_070059767.jpg

PXL_20230913_123223654.jpg

my trainer on my thai island has a friend with a gym out here so i trained went for a class there. his trainer was really good. this shirt is from the 2011 hustle up the hancock (race up the stairwell of the hancock building). my wardrobe is like 65% old work/car/event shirts. i am very classy. one of the things i like about my island is there is a lower bar for an amazing fashion sense like mine vs. a city.
PXL_20230913_104050135.jpg

he and all the trainers from this gym were from fairtex, where stamp and other cool people fight, but i like stamp because she is adorable and awesome.

i think i can go take a class there but i think it starts out with an hour jog in the thai sun, which is like, not something at the top of my "want to do" list.

took "the peak tram" funicular up to victoria peak.

some of the incline is pretty legit, it would be nice if they cleared more trees for the view. i went up when it was getting dark and i'm sure the day is a different experience and different view. here you can see the lights of all the tall skinny hong kong buildings all around. hong kong has some of the most expensive real estate in the world, which is why like every place to live/eat/etc/etc/etc. is just some form of bathroom, room, and hallway lol. i think some of the most expensive homes in the world are up here.

PXL_20230914_105040616.jpg

PXL_20230914_111223792.jpg

PXL_20230914_110617880.jpg

i stumbled upon this place called melt earlier in the day, with the tagline "fine desserts and burgers" and it had cats all over it, so i am basically their target audience, so i went back for dinner.
PXL_20230914_071450706.jpg

it me as i am a big fan of cheesecake
PXL_20230914_115932519.jpg

feels like being back in istanbul
PXL_20230914_120643666.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
walked to some place that had shakshuka on the menu online but no longer in person for a rather bland and disappointing omelette. then went to take the tram and leave the island today. should probably spend some time to explore the area fight north of the island (kowloon) but don't think i have a great time to do it. here ou can also see how far away china is. note the google maps time includes walking and waiting for various transits, the blue line itself actually takes just 20 minutes for example. so the rest of china ain't all that far.

Screen Shot 2023-09-15 at 2.31.25 PM.png

i wasn't sure where to exit the station or mall i was in but i saw cats hungry for chinese food so it seemed the right way to go.
PXL_20230915_022019481.jpg

i was going to visit the 10,000 buddhas monastery. google maps takes you to the right place, but i was confused as there was literally zero signage and you end up basically between two parking garages.

i didn't take a pic but you can look around at the spot right here: https://maps.app.goo.gl/eJdkPrXRJWh2VMNt5

you follow a path behind the grey hyundai on the left. you do see a sign on the fence - i don't recall what it says, maybe it even does point to this place in chinese? i basically saw nothing indicating i was in the right place and just started walking. it's not far into it though that you do see you're in the right place. i like this no selfies with the wild pigs sign and how miffed the pig is.
PXL_20230915_025815009.jpg

then many a buddha up to some halls for prayer (no pics/videos allowed) - i do have 360 vid coming up and around outside the places though. fawking sweaty bro. backpack doesn't help.
PXL_20230915_025713661.jpg

PXL_20230915_025609405.jpg

PXL_20230915_025410095.jpg

PXL_20230915_025152741 (1).jpg

PXL_20230915_024127354.jpg

PXL_20230915_024100321.jpg

PXL_20230915_024031458.jpg

PXL_20230915_024004781.jpg

afterwards i just walked around the mall gross trying to cool down. hey ladies
PXL_20230915_030516626.jpg

they didn't look like fins but i didn't know what the hell these were and they are expensive. that middle one has a price tag of $687. my buddy here didn't know either.
PXL_20230915_031630151.jpg

they ended up being "fish maw" which i figured out through some google reverse image search efforts. this seems in the neighborhood of shark fin nonsense. it's amazing how much people would pay for these. is this the effect of wealthy chinese b00mers?
377146263_1010002920189581_8020540158763898309_n.jpeg

after this i got back to my area and had a burger in a set lunch that was at a quick steak type place too; it was busy (most everywhere is at lunch) and i figured it might be some kind of decent steakburger. it was annoying, they just served fries happenstance when available, mine were not that hot or fresh seeming when they arrived, the speediest i could say the burger came was 6 minutes later but it was almost certainly longer. fries aren't an appetizer bro i want a burger and fries. and despite being the most expensive it was also the most disappointing. the one word i would use to describe it was: wet. not greasy, just wet. i could have used it being better cooked in the middle but even the cooked parts weren't great, seemed to have zero seasoning whatsoever. so it was kind of a wet flavorless mush of a patty, really disappointing. $26.07 for this. i usually don't give all that critical of a google review but let these guys know they were running a fucking mess. this burger gets like 1 out of 5 bald eagles.

PXL_20230915_044155440.jpg

PXL_20230915_044720077.jpg

tonight is my last night here. going to try out a 3rd muay thai place. i have to check out by 11 tomorrow but my airbnb host said i could leave my stuff. think i'll leave like 5 for my 9pm flight and try and take the airport express tram instead of a taxi. i have a lot of bullshit to haul but at least it is downhill? that being said it's a steep downhill so it's not like zero effort.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
some shots of victoria bay, bruce lee from avenue of the stars, fancy mall, some seedy looking city pics behind the flashy ones.
PXL_20230916_023942015.jpg

PXL_20230916_024748146.jpg

PXL_20230916_025715255.jpg

PXL_20230916_024737650.jpg

PXL_20230916_030128653.jpg

PXL_20230916_043447555.jpg

PXL_20230916_043605423.jpg

PXL_20230916_043554217.jpg

souffle pancakes. they were jiggly. took a while to make and really, i would rather have your standard cakes. worth a try but meh no interest in having again really.
PXL_20230916_041701045.jpg

M+ museum, some post ww2 propaganda from china, with the US pushing japan to invade china
PXL_20230916_054436664.jpg

my big balls
PXL_20230916_062138138.jpg

PXL_20230916_062219483.jpg

this was leaving to go to the airport. well on the way out of the city shots in other pics, still you can see the architecture of a gazillion high rises.
PXL_20230916_094853022.jpg

PXL_20230916_095113064.jpg

it would be fun to stay and explore longer, but i also don't mind getting back to my island and somewhere more affordable to live after being gone for a month.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i was hoping to meet some in muay thai class as a good spot really, i went to 3 but they had way more chicks in their online videos than they did when i was there. did not make out with any. tried hitting on the hot one at the cat place but she was also like 19 and sickmint79 is now old and that can still work, but it was not working through our mutual love of floofy cats, maybe next time

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info