📸 Photography sickmint79 takes you to a government megaproject hotel

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i flew KUL-BKK-AMM-CAI, all flights i flew the other way around in some other threads. here is a karting track leaving amman. i planned to drive it when i was traveling with my helmet and between when i karted all thailand and all UAE, but security held me up 30+ minutes being bigger dorks about the helmet than i am, and it was raining that day anyway. i am flying ex-CAI as buying business class tickets gets you some deals (that route i mentioned was $400) and i'm going to a work even in california next week. i ended up with a few days to kill, i wasn't sure if i should go somewhere else or just sit them out in cairo. i am doing the latter.
PXL_20240306_092059050.jpg

i'd say i'm in new cairo, although technically i think i'm more off the reservation than that. cairo is very crowded, so they are trying to expand eastward from the nile. new cairo city is by the airport and has more people in it. i'm in the new administrative capital area, which is hella to the east, has a ton of buildings the government has been spending ENORMOUS amounts of money on, and are largely unused, and i'm out in a hotel here (blue dot)
Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 4.47.55 PM.png

this area is huge, hugely expensive, and very empty. driving out here i was trying to recover on sleep as we went through at least 3 police checkpoints. once we got here the roads were funny because they are wide and empty, some parts already in need of a little repair. tons of finished seeming buildings on the outside and still going up ones on the outside, but no real activity as it seems like almost no one really lives or works anywhere near here.

this is a nice picture post from last year from the atlantic:

the middle of the bottom image with all the blue is my hotel and all the pools here.
original.jpg

i think tomorrow i will try to go to that big park. i am assuming that it's less walkable to there than it may look, and that the hotel may call/give me a driver to stick with me as 1. i'm sure as fuck not catching an uber out here and 2. i'm at a fancy hotel. google says it's a 54 minute walk to the middle. anyway the atlantic thread is great giving you aerial and ground views of all these facilities, residential buildings, government buildings, and commercial buildings - including the tallest skyscraper in africa. and all of them are empty, i can't stress enough about how the only activity i appeared to see on the way here and in here was related to construction.

if hotel brands wanted to have locations by the pyramids and elsewhere, my understanding is they were required to build some out here. thus i am staying in part to try and rack up some marriott points/nights, but also because i'm at, as far as i know, the cheapest st regis in the world. and that is because, again, i'm literally out in nowhere. this would be a pretty bad place to stay if you actually came here to see egypt, although since i just did that in december, it's cool with me. i am surprised that anyone visiting egypt ever stays here, but i found some occasional reviews and videos. by my estimate this is like 2 hours from the pyramids, and i think 30 minutes from going to basically anything else. i'm not sure if i can even eat anywhere off property.

i'm paying $686 for 4 nights. all st regis hotels come with a butler service. i didn't see it in the first night walking around, but i saw on a property map that we have a helipad. i did trek out to it today.
PXL_20240306_203314492.jpg

PXL_20240307_092450765.jpg

i'm trying to gauge how many people are actually here. there's kind of a bar in the lobby, then some restaurants are open and have shisha bars, but i've never seen anywhere with more than 2 tables having people, the only person at the bar was an egyptian guy smoking when i went there for a coffee. the busiest i've seen the dining area by the lobby was my breakfast 10-11 this morning with maybe 10 other people, then the 5pm pic below with a set of tables although mostly muslim appearing women so not sure if they were here for something else either? they sat them all by eachother. i don't think i've seen another obviously white person like myself here yet.
PXL_20240306_121557250.jpg

PXL_20240306_121550134.jpg

PXL_20240307_150453084.jpg

it's like 60s here and every dude working here is either in some kind of uniform or a suit, and they outnumber any guests by far. i'm the only goon as far as i can tell walking around in shorts either, so i stick out like a goofy american doofus.

among other stuff i ate 6 eggs for breakfast then went on a walk outside and to the gym. the property is huge. they are doing something to some of the pools. there is a convention center here, apparently a mall on the property (appeared to have 1 restaurant that probably sees 0 guests a day), as far as i can tell it's like a house/individual area in the back with the helipad. there is this big black diamond but the doors were locked last night when i was poking around, but still today during the day. you can see the construction happening all around outside the property too, you'll hear it out there also.
PXL_20240307_091625340.jpg

PXL_20240307_092705023.jpg

PXL_20240307_105327776.jpg

PXL_20240307_095227216.jpg

PXL_20240307_095241411.jpg

PXL_20240307_095134490.jpg

some pics from last night. one is the mall thing.
PXL_20240306_200022049.jpg

PXL_20240306_200149555.jpg

PXL_20240306_201950880.jpg

PXL_20240306_202328425.jpg

i'm curious if i could get away proposing i stay a month for 3k here as i'd like to get lifetime marriott platinum status. probably not worth it though. i have video of my room but no pics. it's pretty nice though. lifetime platty means free breakfast, mine here was 500 EGP so i made sure to get a chunk of protein in (i had 6 eggs, among other things) - then i come to see the pound actually crashed while i slept.

i was going to try and buy gold in malaysia and sell it here to get around the currency controls, as the exchange rate was fixed and bad vs. the black/free market exchange rate. part of egypt's problem has been spending all this money, not having a great economy, and weakening their currency in a severe way. it is one of the weakest in the world now. my worry was i'm not going to be here long enough to spend the cash i'd get selling the gold, and egypt wouldn't want to give me USD for the extra EGP when leaving either. but they just raised their interest rates and ended their fixed currency rate to float, which meant it was pummeled over night.

i woke up paying 179 EGP more for my breakfast than my dinner last night, but when it hit my credit card it cost 28 cents less. my dinner tonight was egyptian lentil soup (it was really good) and some salmon (also pretty good) - this, all in with taxes and service charges and room service, in a st. regis hotel, was $10.21.
PXL_20240307_174105106 (1).jpg

you can explore the area and click around in here, and basically just see all these huge largely unused buildings

the masjid misr mosque on the bottom right looks quite sizable. although so does everything.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Hotel looks great. 2 hours from the Pyramids, that's too bad.
i have pics of the mena house from them in my other egypt thread, a historic hotel although that part is also under renovations. my understanding is the government also owned and sold that too to raise money. dunno what this place would be if it was sitting right next to them. here's the prices for next friday (not all in with taxes and such) though:

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 11.40.51 PM.png

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i saw an asian couple today, a couple older white dudes, a group of 3 i think retirees, and i think 1 western family. i am wondering if they really intended to be here or just did poor research lol.

i asked about leaving the property today, they basically said everything is big and far and going to be quite the walk. the fitness center here has bikes, but they are only for use on the property. i think my best course if i want to explore is basically hire a driver for all day tomorrow and go out with a plan. i don't think this would be particularly expensive here at all.

i eat a shit ton of shakshukas and always like trying new ones. they don't have it in the breakfast buffet but it is on the room service list. i ordered a shakshuka and it sounds like a pretty normal one. i also ordered some extra scrambled eggs, which says it comes with a choice of some meats, potatoes, and tomatoes. here is what i got:
PXL_20240308_084744534.jpg

i think they don't know how to make a shakshuka. the bottom one is that. the price is 90 and has no mention of the other stuff. the scrambled eggs with that stuff is 120. obviously neither came with a "choice of" - they just came with everything. i don't mind this, i just kinda ate basically everything, but these are completely different dishes. eg. here's the shakshuka i had in thailand.
PXL_20240304_032319448 (1).jpg

i'm also confused how i just ended up with 2 coffees when i went to the lobby lounge, i think the chick thought i said 2 somehow, so then i repeated my order of a americano, and ended up with 2. the guy swiped my card in USD instead of EGP (no one has asked up to this point, but have always swiped in EGP) - this means instead of chase giving me 0% conversion costs, that the card processor charged 4.85%.

pretty minor things but i wrote to the reservations email i have and will see what they say, really i almost didn't do it because i don't really want them to freak out and big deal it, like 3 people coming to apologize to me then giving me a free 20,000 calorie cheesecake which i'll just sit here and eat. it's hard to walk around and do anything here without being big deal'd because it is a fancy hotel and because there is barely anyone here. i went to go look at the menu of the italian place at 3:30 just to see what more i could get in restaurant vs. room service (i haven't been able to go because dinner hours here are squarely work day hours in the US) and no less than 4 people had to welcome me, try to seat me to order something, etc. even though i pretty clearly said chill fellas i just want to look at the menu...

gym just me today and 5 employees :D took some pics of my room. i have a tiny balcony that it seems they don't want you to use as my unlocked door would still not open. the 2 floors below me have progressively larger ones and both have seating areas though.
PXL_20240308_103235149.jpg

PXL_20240308_103225766.jpg

PXL_20240308_103301323.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i saw an asian couple today, a couple older white dudes, a group of 3 i think retirees, and i think 1 western family. i am wondering if they really intended to be here or just did poor research lol.

i asked about leaving the property today, they basically said everything is big and far and going to be quite the walk. the fitness center here has bikes, but they are only for use on the property. i think my best course if i want to explore is basically hire a driver for all day tomorrow and go out with a plan. i don't think this would be particularly expensive here at all.

i eat a shit ton of shakshukas and always like trying new ones. they don't have it in the breakfast buffet but it is on the room service list. i ordered a shakshuka and it sounds like a pretty normal one. i also ordered some extra scrambled eggs, which says it comes with a choice of some meats, potatoes, and tomatoes. here is what i got:
View attachment 199468

i think they don't know how to make a shakshuka. the bottom one is that. the price is 90 and has no mention of the other stuff. the scrambled eggs with that stuff is 120. obviously neither came with a "choice of" - they just came with everything. i don't mind this, i just kinda ate basically everything, but these are completely different dishes. eg. here's the shakshuka i had in thailand.
View attachment 199469

i'm also confused how i just ended up with 2 coffees when i went to the lobby lounge, i think the chick thought i said 2 somehow, so then i repeated my order of a americano, and ended up with 2. the guy swiped my card in USD instead of EGP (no one has asked up to this point, but have always swiped in EGP) - this means instead of chase giving me 0% conversion costs, that the card processor charged 4.85%.

pretty minor things but i wrote to the reservations email i have and will see what they say, really i almost didn't do it because i don't really want them to freak out and big deal it, like 3 people coming to apologize to me then giving me a free 20,000 calorie cheesecake which i'll just sit here and eat. it's hard to walk around and do anything here without being big deal'd because it is a fancy hotel and because there is barely anyone here. i went to go look at the menu of the italian place at 3:30 just to see what more i could get in restaurant vs. room service (i haven't been able to go because dinner hours here are squarely work day hours in the US) and no less than 4 people had to welcome me, try to seat me to order something, etc. even though i pretty clearly said chill fellas i just want to look at the menu...

gym just me today and 5 employees :D took some pics of my room. i have a tiny balcony that it seems they don't want you to use as my unlocked door would still not open. the 2 floors below me have progressively larger ones and both have seating areas though.
View attachment 199471

View attachment 199472

View attachment 199473
eggs in purgatory seems pretty similar to Shakshouka eh?

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
yeah so this is what i was worried about. front desk just called me, guy apologizes, says he wants to come to my room with the director of food and beverage to chat, like man i just wanted to say hey y'all should make a real shakshuka cuz people like me are gonna show up and want a spicy tomato boi, and that's about it. no need to big deal this lol

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
so the food guy was all apologetic and saying ah yes that was not a shakshuka and he spoke to the chef and told me my breakfast tomorrow would be very different. so i will try it again tomorrow and see what shows up. they also wanted to make it up to me with free dinner, i was already looking at when i could go to the italian restaurant tonight which is the pricier one, sounds like they will comp me for it so that is pretty sweet.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
So there's like.... Nobody else there...????
it's hard for me to estimate how many guests are here, but i left for a walk today and there is **literally nothing to do** off the property. if you are here on your vacation, you have made a grave mistake lol. i did see what looked like one family, i question if you are even here for government work that you'd stay here because i think very little government has actually moved out here, so it might make sense for construction only? my best based on walking around and breakfast and dinner observations is there are no more than 20 rooms occupied, and i think i'm being very conservative on that, it may not even be 10.

i'm the only guest in the gym, walking around exploring the property i have not seen a single other guest doing the same. the only place i have seen them is the lobby or the pool. at 430 getting back from my walk 0 were by the pool. i've never seen anyone in it, and most of the people if outside it actually have towels on top of themselves instead of sunning because it is cool out (high 60s).

Following for killer looking food!
i wouldn't describe anything as killer, my favorites so far have been the egyptian lentil soup and the salmon though.

• Wow
Reactions: DEEZUZ

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i went to the italian restaurant last night for a complimentary dinner for my complaint.
PXL_20240308_192222178.jpg

i ordered a steak, and a mushroom risotto. the latter was more of a main, and also not a protein rich fella like i wanted to go for, but i still wanted to try it. i dunno if they found it weird i kinda ordered 2 dinners, but i've ordered 2 breakfasts for room service except the first day where i went to their buffet and among other things had 6 eggs. i just drank water so my comp'd bill wasn't going to amount to all that much anyway. steak and risotto were good. they are always trying to get me to order more food on any order i make, not sure if that is an attempt to upsell or just trying to keep you a fat and happy guest, some arm twisting and i said ok to chocolate gelato and lemon, although i guess it was more of a lime in US terms as it be green. everything was good, kinda enjoyed the risotto the most.
PXL_20240308_193212997.jpg

PXL_20240308_200852346.jpg

for breakfast i ordered this smoked salmon eggs dish and a shakshuka. the eggs didn't come with toast as on the menu, they did bring me this side of potatoes/beef bacon/chicken and beef sausages that wasn't included on the menu - easy pickings from the buffet downstairs really. and i did indeed get a shakshuka. the salmon and eggs were good, i think plenty of butter and other stuff in the eggs to get me fat, they were tasty though. sans toast i didn't have any good bread to go with the shakshuka, like the soft rolls bread basket isn't really the right thing to go with it. as far as shakshukas go, it wouldn't have me coming back; it was more like buttery eggs and oil with some tomato paste on top? they called to ask how things were (i get called a lot, even before i e-mailed my feedback) and i said everything was great, i didn't have the heart to critique the shakshuka any further.
PXL_20240309_085036029.jpg

i was good about going to the gym the last couple days, maybe i'll go tonight or tomorrow morning. i decided to go for a walk instead. they told me before best if i get a driver, i said i was going to walk but asked if i could get a taxi while out there if i didn't want to walk. they said yes, but 15-20+ minute wait. they could call me a taxi to leave but that was an atrocious amount of money, like $45? i think i posted my uber prices in the other egypt thread i made, where they seemed like the cheapest ubers of my life, like an hour spent in the car and $6. i was like fuck it fellas, i'm just walking! then i proceeded to leave the front of the lobby and struggle to even figure out how toget the fawk around the walls and out of the actual perimeter, to which i went the wrong of course but then eventually got myself out. anyone watching probably thought i was an idiot at that point.

google maps had my location ok but it didn't understand the roads too well. super thin normal drawn roads on it ended up being thicc boys too. this is the main road from the main gate after i left. everything across the street is just empty buildings, these go on repeatedly to the left for a while.
PXL_20240309_114124024.jpg

this is another pencil thin road, this is at least 30 minutes after i left the property, but that's still it behind the perimeter wall on the right. as the open gate we had basically popped out on the opposite side of where i wanted to be. maybe also this is why they wouldn't let me take a bike off the property, although, i think it's rare anyone ever leaves the property period.
PXL_20240309_114529926.jpg

monorail coming. everything under construction. i'm the only white person and only non-construction worker around. if anyone asks i figure maybe i'll tell them i'm here from the IMF. :D
PXL_20240309_114959175.jpg

PXL_20240309_115324124.jpg

PXL_20240309_115821695.jpg

central bank of egypt. i don't think they are actually running out of here now though. i wonder how long many of these buildings have been up, the red on the egyptian flag has already been sun faded on many. the central bank just raised their rates and allowed the EGP to float as i mentioned above, where their currency then promptly crashed 62% overnight as i slept. in the middle of the roundabout here is... a chicago taco restaurant on google maps. in reality it actually is in chicago, so i'm not sure why it's hiding out here on google maps :D
PXL_20240309_120408183.jpg

i figure some of you would like one of these lil fellers.
PXL_20240309_120724425.jpg

here's the road at the top left in blue of my walk, so i'm on the south part of the road looking east. dunno how many lanes this will be.
PXL_20240309_121222809.jpg

Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 6.05.08 PM.png

there's like a zillion government buildings here, one for every department you can imagine.
PXL_20240309_123215812.jpg

PXL_20240309_123430682.jpg

PXL_20240309_123725922.jpg

PXL_20240309_123851992.jpg

PXL_20240309_124401117.jpg

PXL_20240309_124502489.jpg

made it to the arch. dudes i guess polishing/smoothing the courtyard i guess. saw some in various places around.
PXL_20240309_125158053.jpg

PXL_20240309_125339329.jpg

PXL_20240309_125446039.jpg

this is across the street. i dunno what it is, seems like something you'd have a military procession go by :p. those are seats
PXL_20240309_125750492.jpg

PXL_20240309_125909397.jpg

here is the courtyard through it. that big thing in the middle is a flag pole, where a sign said that (in 2022) the largest flag in the world flew there. guys working on the courtyard too.

so this kind of is a good analogy for maybe the project overall, in that once the largest flag flew here, and they took it down for who knows why, and aren't using it. a lot of stuff here seems like it was "finished" but since things weren't ready to open, has fallen in disrepair due to lack of use or maintenance etc. there are various water fixtures and fountains and pools, no water in them, some parts broken and falling apart, and that is similar all over. like i'm walking along and this part of the street is broken, or these stairs, or around a pool in this plaza like every piece of decorative concrete up to the pool part has broken pieces along the pool... was it designed to only hold up with the pressure of water there? or not designed with that thought at all? or just bad construction? i dunno, but there's lots of stuff that seems like it was probably fine 1-3 years ago that is kinda falling apart now.
PXL_20240309_130013418.jpg

note the buildings that kind of look like entering edfu too, pretty neat, a bunch around.
Temple_Edfou_Egypte.jpg

PXL_20240309_130140495.jpg

like every pool here had broken stuff, then plenty of other stuff i saw broken along the way. went to the mosque, the hotel told me it wasn't open for prayer now/i wouldn't be able to get in.
PXL_20240309_130746975.jpg

PXL_20240309_132204746.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
lots of stairs. when i got to the top, there was a soldier smiling at me, and 2 egyptians, and i was carrying my insta360 on a stick. soldier mostly spoke to me, nobody spoke any english. guy said no camera, so i did no more insta360. then he kept asking for money, and i kept pretending to not understand what he was asking for. he didn't say baksheesh, money, dollars, pounds, anything. would just say something in arabic then rub his fingers together, y'know universal sign for money i guess, and i just acted stupid. eventually he seemed good with letting me go on my way, no pictures, and walking around outside. i actually have no EGP on me, normally you tip for everything here, but i've not been (maybe i should be) my service at the hotel, simply because no one seemed to be expecting it, and literally everything i buy has a 12% service surcharge on it. when i buy a coffee for take away at the bar in the lobby, it has this surcharge on it. dunno if it goes to the guys but i've not been tipping. i had my hotel card, US atm card, visa, and $27 or $28 on me.

they then called me back and one of the guys motioned like he'd walk around with me, and i was like ok whatever. guy kinda motioned like opening a door, he pointed to one, i was confused as i went up and it wasn't open, and i was like i don't wanna pay you anyway and am happy enough to just walk around. we get to the back and there is a door open, guy motions for me to come, and the guard there actually did speak a little english; didn't ask for any money. i was like aight f it let's go. went in with shoes on up until the carpet then took them off, normally i wouldn't enter the inside of any mosque with shoes on. carried them and he said ok to take some pictures. lights were off but it was like 330pm so some light coming in. phone definitely did a good job/makes it look lighter than it was in there. didn't use the insta360.
PXL_20240309_133637174.jpg

PXL_20240309_133737017.jpg

PXL_20240309_133650870.jpg

PXL_20240309_133719333.jpg

PXL_20240309_133830097.jpg

the guy asked for money before i left, i gave him $4 i think. then he said he has gotta pay for the other guy who let me in too, so i was like fuck it and gave him the rest of my singles. on one hand this is a lot in egypt, on the other it is like nothing to me. so part of me is a little annoyed that i have to pay to see a mosque, or that i have to pay 'more than i should' and 'get a bad deal', the other part of me is like fuck it i'll probably never be back here and who cares about $8. although i'm a little more of that attitude if it's bargaining with a merchant for something vs. paying a bribe kinda thing lol. hopefully he actually split it with the guy actually manning the door. i left (he still stayed in) and snapped a few pics. once i got back to the stairs and station where he was, the soldier had me come up to him leaving, at that point i told him i was only there 1 night, no money, only visa, no money. thanks! and peaced out. pics before that; this station was behind the building in the center of the second pic. you can see the door still open i exited. also that dude basically motioned for me not to tell the soldier i gave him money lol.
PXL_20240309_134117352.jpg

PXL_20240309_134105828.jpg

some more government buildings on the way back. lots of parked buses. from an urban planning standpoint, i guess this isn't intended to be residential, but yeah not a walkable area at all. i think there were residential intended buildings planned along the big main street by the arch too though. in any case super not walkable and would be nice with public transit here. i wish i could have rented a scooter or dual sport to chooch around in. you can also see incomplete brick work here.
PXL_20240309_135427710.jpg

monorail and more buildings.
PXL_20240309_140959633.jpg

my hotel was called the capital, and it is still up on signage around. apparently it was built by qataridiar, a state (qatar) owned real estate company, owned by the sovereign wealth fund of qatar. a post from 2020 on flyertalk:

The hotel, the first to open in the New Capital, has 270 rooms, 90 suites, 60 hotel apartments and 14 presidential villas. Word has it that the original, long-delayed St. Regis Cairo on the Nile Corniche has had its operational license revoked in its entirety since the diplomatic spat with Qatar, who owns that project, isn't going anywhere.

the 60 hotel apartments are a building i have walked by a couple times but think is just not being used now. the villas i put pics up above i don't think are used, either, like they don't seem ready nor are they being worked on. the big one was the one that had the helipad. what was happening during this time was qatar was having diplomatic problems with other arab countries: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_diplomatic_crisis
PXL_20240309_141811438.jpg

not sure what i will do for dinner tonight, it kinda seems like this raspberry cheesecake option is room service only, i'm trying to tell myself it's probably not very good or worth the calories though since i am trying to not get too fat while on a trip. but daddy likes cheesecake yo

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
nah i don't really think this is too sketchy, just kinda remote and empty.

not even too sure of the sketchiest places i've been. i got tired of waiting for ubers and eventually walked to this karting place in manila past some pretty poor areas, although filipinos are generally very nice happy people and i don't think i was considered anywhere dangerous, just fairly poor there. i came up to what felt like some poorer parts of cape town, didn't spend too much time there and turned around. i think i stumbled into a government ok'd then a private not necessarily sanctioned red light districts in istanbul, although i was more worried about carrying my bags to an airbnb while around tourists drinking at night there.

i did stay at this place u-co in juarez in mexico city. fyi IZZy IZZy - somewhat recently apparently it kinda got invaded by some locals who robbed everyone and everything there one night. it wasn't that great a place to stay anyway but it didn't seem like a spot where that was likely to happen. afaik a lot of that information has been swept under the rug, now they now have a new place u-co in roma norte. from my place in anzures, i would walk north and east through this area tlaxpana to go to my favorite cheeseburger place (chicago bernie's beef bike) which didn't exactly seem dangerous to me, but local cute mexican girl told me i shouldn't be walking through it and she avoids it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tbh where i'd worry most, and am not in a hurry to go back to, is south america. argentina, brazil, colombia, all just feel like places where your life isn't going to be valued much and your odds of a violent or at least threat of violent mugging are pretty good.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
an egyptian dinner of a lamb shank fatteh and hot mezze platter. quite a bit of food. guy tried to tempt me with the raspberry cheesecake but i resisted. at the moment on one hand feeling pretty full, on the other, like, i still wanna try that cheesecake... maybe i can call up and just ask for a really small slice...
PXL_20240309_191237359.jpg

here's some more about the area i'm staying in. you can maybe spot when these projects have started

Screen Shot 2024-03-09 at 9.02.13 PM.png

Reactions: IZZy

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Very interesting what they are doing in that new side of Cairo to develop it.

The neighborhood where Chicago Bernie is at is definitely not Roma/condesa safe but not terrible either, I would say it’s medium danger for a tall guero haha

Thread Info