TV Shows you never watched/didnt care about when they were live, but LOVE now after they were finished/canceled.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
So Mooks Sopranos thread got me this idea of how many shows have I binge watched since going to full streaming close to a decade ago. Got me thinking of how I missed all these shows when they were live, but now they are my all time favorites.

Here is a short list of mine. Lets hear the shows you stumbled on, heard about and started binge watching after they were dead and buried from live TV.

The West Wing - Absolutely LOVE this show.
Sopranos
Deadwood
The Wire
Entourage
Suits
Sons of Anarchy
Banshee
Supernatural
Blacklist
Better Call Saul
Breaking Bad
Orange is the new Black

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Probably should add Boardwalk Empire to the list.
I mean sure. HBO in general I could spend years chewing through their shows from 25 years back. I can only imagine how much great television came and went while I was being a shit head kid to young adult to the middle aged person I am today. Hell even before that.

When I started west wing, it was from a clip I had saw on FB or IG or something. Some short from a scene from an episode. I thought it looked interesting. Ended up watching it completely through and have rewatched it at least three times.

Oh and Dexter was another I forgot to put on that list.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So Mooks Sopranos thread got me this idea of how many shows have I binge watched since going to full streaming close to a decade ago. Got me thinking of how I missed all these shows when they were live, but now they are my all time favorites.

Here is a short list of mine. Lets hear the shows you stumbled on, heard about and started binge watching after they were dead and buried from live TV.

The West Wing - Absolutely LOVE this show.
Sopranos
Deadwood
The Wire
Entourage
Suits
Sons of Anarchy
Banshee
Supernatural
Blacklist
Better Call Saul
Breaking Bad
Orange is the new Black
With the exception of The Wire, I've seen everything on that list that I want to see. Deadwood and Banshee are fucking awesome.

Reactions: ZXMustang

Thread Info