Seeking Custom Exhaust Shop

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
From what I understand, any custom system can drone because of the resonance...because the resonance between the 4 and 8 cylinder fire is different, you may always get that drone, unless like the stock system that accounts for both resonances, you may always get that drone either in 4 or 8 cylinder mode.

JerryLSX

Regular
Feb 28, 2016
NWI
Are you leaving the cats on and replacing your stock muffler with bullets?

Leaving stock mufflers, cats, just adding the bullets as resonators after the X pipe. After deleting the mid muffler and resonators there was just too much drone, hoping this cuts it down quite a bit.

I'm considering selling the car, looking towards preordering a Tesla Model 3, and I have a secret build I'm working on as well that I'll reveal later this summer.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Um no, the mufflers are freaking huge, they muffle down the sound quite a bit I've seen videos of G8/Caprice with mufflers deleted and it's loud.

Do you want drone? Do you understand the point of a resonator vs. a muffler? Resonance is what causes drone...why shitty homemade hack jobs drone, why shitty off brand eBay exhausts drone, and why expensive properly designed exhausts don't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info