3800 seeing interests

I

imported_1fastGTP

well i started the demod process. i got to my car around 2:30pm and just started tearing away! and stopped at 6. 1st thing i went after was the intercooler piping, done in no time. then started on the turbo surprising wasnt very time consuming either. then made my way to the intercooler... haha i had no idea how the fuck ron got it in there... i finally peaked around and noticed the bottom plastic piece comes off and was attached by 2 screws.. undid the screws took the plastic piece off and it slid right down! awesome!! made my way to my front PEM, got that off as well as the Y split for the turbo. took off the wastegate hoping that would clear up so space, but now im stuck on the back PEM and the downpipe. hopefully i can finish that up tomorrow. anways ill snag some pics of everything. the turbo looks just like the day it went on and everything is still perfect. anyways enough ranting for me im tired as hell. if anyone has questions, ask away.

Shaun

I

imported_1fastGTP

heres a few pics
Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info