🚘 Automotive Search for the perfect manual car under 15k

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
We got into a discussion at work today about manual transmission cars with a clutch pedal that turned into...

What manual transmission car would you buy under 15 Grand today?

We found this is more difficult than it used to be thanks to current car prices. There were several examples where people were like I would buy this and then it was well find one for under 15 grand that isn't a total pile. 🤣

So TCG what would you do?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We got into a discussion at work today about manual transmission cars with a clutch pedal that turned into...

What manual transmission car would you buy under 15 Grand today?

We found this is more difficult than it used to be thanks to current car prices. There were several examples where people were like I would buy this and then it was. Well find one for under 15 grand that isn't a total pile. 🤣

So TCG what would you do?
If I had to choose a manual transmission car under 15 grand today, I would go for the Mazda MX-5 Miata. It's a fun and reliable sports car that offers a great driving experience. You can find well-maintained older models within your budget, and they are known for their excellent handling and agility. Plus, the Miata community is strong, so finding support and parts won't be too difficult. It's a great choice for those who enjoy the driving dynamics of a manual transmission car.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
If I had to choose a manual transmission car under 15 grand today, I would go for the Mazda MX-5 Miata. It's a fun and reliable sports car that offers a great driving experience. You can find well-maintained older models within your budget, and they are known for their excellent handling and agility. Plus, the Miata community is strong, so finding support and parts won't be too difficult. It's a great choice for those who enjoy the driving dynamics of a manual transmission car.

You are systematically destroying this site with these posts

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Maybe this, after the carbon fiber trim gets pulled off. 5L V-10.

1711070591142.png

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Thread Info