• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Saw a really funny GP today

ltlqueen

Reaction score
I wanted to take a pic, but I was driving my sister to work. I went back to take one, but it was gone. It was in the industrial park in Elk Grove. It was that goldish color(whatever that is) and on the side of the car, almost the whole length of the car, was a huge felix the cat! Me and my sister were laughing for the next five minutes! Who does that? :lolsign:

I

imported_silverbullet

i saw a 2000-ish monte carlo painted with scooby doo on the side of the car. the car was parked on a small side street by northwest highway in des plaines. the rest of the car was paint greenish color like the mystery machine. i'll take a picture of it if i drive through that area again.

ltlqueen

Reaction score
I'll have to look for this car again to see if I can get a picture. I just thought it was so funny looking. Maybe since they're close in location (somewhat), they're like a graphics company car or something. Either way funny to see

alexgtp

Reaction score
J,

I saw that same car on fullerton and western.
a cpuple times.

I beleive they live right next to the dominos pizza place.
What a silly ass looking car.!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom